PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Classes

nicklad
April 5th, 2009, 15:34
My wife offers Japanese classes for students of all levels. She also offers Japanese - English translation for documents of any size- no document too short.

For details, please see her site- www.kichi-japanese-gifts.co.uk (http://www.kichi-japanese-gifts.co.uk)

Included in the site is lots of information on Japan, Frequently Asked Questions on Japan, and a glossary of Japanese terms.

Please feel free to take a look and provide us with feedback on the feeback form.

Also any questions on Japan, Jet or anything else are welcome.

Thanks, good luck with your time on JET- its a great experience

AliDimayev
April 5th, 2009, 18:06
This thread should be locked and deleted.

nicklad
April 5th, 2009, 19:21
Saying that is unnecessary. We are not a faceless corporation, just an ex-JET saying his wife offers Japanese classes. I think people might be interested in learning a bit of Japanese before going to Japan. With hindsight, I wish I had.

I also sent an email asking the administrator if it was okay to post this over 2 weeks ago.

AliDimayev
April 5th, 2009, 20:59
So you aren't in Quiet Hill Prefecture?

wicket
April 6th, 2009, 03:39
hey nicklad, i don't know what he's saying to you, because i can't see his posts (my choice), but don't worry about it.
what you're saying is not classed as anything outside the rules and if trivial's okayed it (and why wouldn't he?) then you've a perfect right to your post.

i'm sure lots of people will get lots of benefit from your site.

nicklad
April 9th, 2009, 05:20
Thanks Wicket. I am glad you enjoyed our site. hopefully it will be interesting and of benefit to those going to Japan. I am always looking to expand our FAQ's on Japan and our Japanese glossary so if you have any suggestions please let me know.