PDA

View Full Version : Footprints?

Ruth
April 17th, 2009, 07:50
Last week I was accepted to interview with Footprints, and I was wondering what people thought of them. Reliable, trustworthy, etc.

Does anyone know what types of interview questions they ask?

cm2jr4
April 17th, 2009, 08:10
they ask you about culture experience.
teaching, and children experience
some other stuff i cant remember.

curtaineater
April 19th, 2009, 01:18
i've never even heard of them.

April 19th, 2009, 11:21
I know somebody who is in south korea with footprints..says besides a visa issue at first, hasn't had many problems. said the pay is pretty good too.

knuth12
April 20th, 2009, 05:50
http://www.footprintsrecruiting.com

Is it that one?

Ruth
April 20th, 2009, 06:01
Yeah. I didn't think it would be so unknown.

cvmurrieta
April 21st, 2009, 11:57
Yeah. I didn't think it would be so unknown.

Actually they are mentioned quite extensively on Dave's ESL Cafe.

I refrained from posting my negative experience (i.e. I was rejected) since treatment seems to depend on the person you are dealing with there.

They didn't tell me what they didn't like about me. I am sure if it is my age (38), my experience in Japan, or my response to the question about project planning.

Good luck with the interview!:D

bonbon
May 10th, 2009, 13:02
Last week I was accepted to interview with Footprints, and I was wondering what people thought of them. Reliable, trustworthy, etc.

Does anyone know what types of interview questions they ask?

Hey,

Just wanted to know if you have any updates on your application process? I am also applying through Footprint and I am waiting for an interview date with EPIK right now.

Ruth
May 11th, 2009, 02:15
Hey,

Just wanted to know if you have any updates on your application process? I am also applying through Footprint and I am waiting for an interview date with EPIK right now.

I haven't been called on to interview either...

cvmurrieta
May 11th, 2009, 09:19
You could always try Rowan with ESL Planet if you are waiting for an EPIK interview. He helped me:)