PDA

View Full Version : Quitting Your Eikaiwa

Lee
May 7th, 2009, 16:39
This question is more for the people who have been in Japan long enough where maybe you've had this situation pop up:

Say you want to leave your eikaiwa job for whatever reason. Was the experience painful? Im talking of course about leaving well before your contract is up. Are there any terrible repercussions? Did you end up using the job as part of your CV? Did you get a recommendation from your previous supe?

ESID is assumed of course.

cvmurrieta
May 7th, 2009, 16:44
I did with NOVA 10 years ago. But quitting was so commonplace that NOVA thought nothing of it. Of course, I had given them two months notice and had worked there for over two and a half years.

I got a recommendation from them

cm2jr4
May 8th, 2009, 04:43
This question is more for the people who have been in Japan long enough where maybe you've had this situation pop up:

Say you want to leave your eikaiwa job for whatever reason. Was the experience painful? Im talking of course about leaving well before your contract is up. Are there any terrible repercussions? Did you end up using the job as part of your CV? Did you get a recommendation from your previous supe?

ESID is assumed of course.

you got a new job?

Lee
May 8th, 2009, 13:18
you got a new job?

Its not for me

Anyone else with horror quitting stories?