PDA

View Full Version : Editing "grace" period.

Hyakuman
May 18th, 2009, 10:26
Where did the grace period of a minute or so when editting your post go? Fuck, I reread my posts and correct some spelling/grammar errors quickly after the fact, but now every time I do it, it shows that I edited the post. Gayness.

Ini
May 18th, 2009, 11:24
Everythings always "gay" or related to "fags" with you. Is there something you are trying to tell us?

AliDimayev
May 18th, 2009, 11:25
Does it really matter if someone know you edited your post?

EDIT: I seem to edit quite fine.

Hyakuman
May 18th, 2009, 13:57
Everythings always "gay" or related to "fags" with you. Is there something you are trying to tell us?

Enough with the off-topic posting Az. I'm gonna tell!

AliDimayev
May 18th, 2009, 13:58
Can I have my APPLYING priveleges returned, pleasE?

Trivial
May 18th, 2009, 15:47
Can I have my APPLYING priveleges returned, pleasE?

It's up to Az or Dombay. Ask them nicely.

dombay
May 18th, 2009, 16:25
Yes, yes back on topic Az, no more mention of Dawg's little sexuality problem please.

No idea about that with the editing but does it really matter? Just put the reason you edited there 'spelling' or something like thta. I always do anyway.

Ali in applying eh?

AliDimayev
May 18th, 2009, 16:39
Ye

Ali in applying eh?
Yeah, give me another chance. I swear this time I'll change.

No, but honestly, I will only post real posts. Plus it is an exciting time coming up with people soon finding out their placements.

Trivial
May 19th, 2009, 09:25
The grace period was two minutes, which was entirely too long and caused some problems in the past because it doesn't save the changes to our log, so I eliminated it. I've changed it back to thirty seconds, which I believe is enough time to notice any spelling/mistakes that you may have made.

AliDimayev
May 19th, 2009, 10:32
How did youg et those flags under you avatar?

Hyakuman
May 19th, 2009, 11:39
The grace period was two minutes, which was entirely too long and caused some problems in the past because it doesn't save the changes to our log, so I eliminated it. I've changed it back to thirty seconds, which I believe is enough time to notice any spelling/mistakes that you may have made.

Is it 30 seconds? Let's test.

Edit -- Okay, sweet, that works.