PDA

View Full Version : Why does a moderator have to approve my posts?

puzzlepiece
May 20th, 2009, 12:21
Lately when I've been posting, it has taken a long time for my posts to appear. This hadn't happened before. It says that a moderator must approve them. Is there something wrong?

Trivial
May 20th, 2009, 12:26
I've noticed that too. I'll take a look at it.

fidelity
May 20th, 2009, 12:34
Is it because your name is too long and breaks the formatting of the site?

puzzlepiece
May 20th, 2009, 12:54
Let me know if I need to change it. I don't mind.

mothy
May 20th, 2009, 13:40
Is it because your posts suck and are pointless?

No... Mine get through fine...

puzzlepiece
May 20th, 2009, 14:36
Is it because your posts suck and are pointless?

No... Mine get through fine...

Yeah, maybe I should stop reading and writing about wargasms and make them happen for serious.

MC Market
June 7th, 2009, 23:31
Mine as well.
But I am guessing that is because I am "new" and I think it only stops posts with Pics.

Kitsune
June 8th, 2009, 02:13
It stopped happening after I made enough posts and my name changed from "Junior member" to just "Member"

MC Market
June 8th, 2009, 03:39
It stopped happening after I made enough posts and my name changed from "Junior member" to just "Member"

Fair enough. :)
Thanks for the heads up.

theVash

Ini
June 8th, 2009, 08:49
If you posts arent showing up after 12 hours it means I'm busy at work in the ITIL salt mines. Just send me a PM and I'll put on my post approving hat.

MC Market
June 8th, 2009, 13:02
If you posts arent showing up after 12 hours it means I'm busy at work in the ITIL salt mines. Just send me a PM and I'll put on my post approving hat.
Oh thats not a problem at all.
I would feel rather bad bothering someone about posts if they are busy do actual things like work, or thinking about work. :)
I can wait it out like everyone else did.
Just have to find the happy medium between posting enough to be a "full fledged member" and not to much to be come "the local post whore".

Only thing we non full members will miss out on are threads like the Picture war thread. Oh well.

Thanks for working on this site, we have learned a great deal about the Jet Program so far.