PDA

View Full Version : Sciby Departs

Trivial
June 7th, 2009, 23:47
Within the last few weeks the site has undergone some serious structural changes that are pretty invisible to most of you, but will make the site much better in the long run. We implemented the first of these changes two weeks ago, and have a plan for quite a bit of "construction" coming up. Unfortunately, Sciby is very busy with a lot of IRL stuff right now, and as I either needed him full-time or not at all, I had to ask him to either step up or step down.

Sciby and I are still totally cool, and he'll still be around, but he's no longer an administrator here. He did an awesome job while he was in command, and he saved my ass and the site several times when I was still figuring out how to run the place.

So anyway, if something breaks, it's no longer his fault, so please direct all of your complaints solely to me.

wicket
June 8th, 2009, 04:51
1. Sciby - Just coz you're finally getting your end in doesn't mean you can dump us. Bastard.

2. I meant to say, "Thanks for everything." Honest.

mothy
June 9th, 2009, 14:28
Sciby, it's about time you gave up on this worthless piece of shit. My respect for you has just tripled.

Sciby
June 9th, 2009, 14:48
Within the last few weeks the site has undergone some serious structural changes that are pretty invisible to most of you, but will make the site much better in the long run. We implemented the first of these changes two weeks ago, and have a plan for quite a bit of "construction" coming up. Unfortunately, Sciby is very busy with a lot of IRL stuff right now, and as I either needed him full-time or not at all, I had to ask him to either step up or step down.

You never need me in the way I wanted.

Sciby and I are still totally cool, and he'll still be around, but he's no longer an administrator here. He did an awesome job while he was in command, and he saved my ass and the site several times when I was still figuring out how to run the place.

Actually, I'll be around in general less and less because of various real life things (mostly moving apartments thanks to a massive infestation of biting mites that no amount of fumigation will get rid of), but I'll pop in from time to time.

1. Sciby - Just coz you're finally getting your end in doesn't mean you can dump us. Bastard.

2. I meant to say, "Thanks for everything." Honest.

Suuuuure you did. But no worries. I never planned to be on ITIL as an admin forever anyway. Just enough to watch Triv get on his feet, then leave, then watch it catch on fire. I still get a severance package, right?

Sciby, it's about time you gave up on this worthless piece of shit. My respect for you has just tripled.

3 x 0 = 0.

dombay
June 9th, 2009, 17:31
Bye Sciby. I'll miss your canetoad ways!

Edit: No seriously, I mean it.

goloons
June 10th, 2009, 13:06
Aww, Sciby, I'll miss you! I hope you still show up, maybe even come to another o-rama or two. <3

Oneiro
June 11th, 2009, 08:27
Godspeed Sciby! Thank you for all your valuable tech skills and modding throughout the years!

Neb
June 11th, 2009, 09:00
good luck with things and such scibster

mteacher80
June 11th, 2009, 10:32
sounds like he is dieing or something.

mothy
June 11th, 2009, 11:49

He kind of looks like he's dying too...

Paul
June 11th, 2009, 13:39

We're all dying.

Sciby
June 11th, 2009, 13:58
I could be dyeing.

Ini
June 11th, 2009, 14:01
What? Not your fucking hair thats for sure

Sciby
June 11th, 2009, 14:06
Not my upper hair anyway.

mothy
June 11th, 2009, 14:11
What are you doing back here? Don't you have mite bites to itch or something?

fidelity
June 11th, 2009, 22:29
Rest in peace, Sciby. You're moving on to a better place.

dombay
June 11th, 2009, 22:34
Japanistan?

mothy
June 11th, 2009, 22:46
Japanistan?

It is a better place.