PDA

View Full Version : When should you apply to Interac? [as a backup]

ScienceDivison
September 8th, 2009, 03:38
I was wondering when I should apply for an interac position if I am a JET hopeful for 2010?

Tarquin
September 8th, 2009, 08:53
Interac normally get back to you faster than JET ever will, I applied and got an interview within 2 weeks. You should check the Interac website for information about when they have recruiting drives in your area etc, as that might be a good point to apply. I would wait until about a month before the results of the interviews come out (approximately late march early april?)

ScienceDivison
September 8th, 2009, 08:55
Alright, sounds good. Thanks for the information.

Fruity
September 8th, 2009, 20:07
Interac normally get back to you faster than JET ever will, I applied and got an interview within 2 weeks. You should check the Interac website for information about when they have recruiting drives in your area etc, as that might be a good point to apply. I would wait until about a month before the results of the interviews come out (approximately late march early april?)

Just wondering, are you with JET or Interac Chris? I was also wondering the same as ScienceDivisoin actually, although I'd much rather be on the JET programme...

Tarquin
September 8th, 2009, 21:15
Just wondering, are you with JET or Interac Chris? I was also wondering the same as ScienceDivisoin actually, although I'd much rather be on the JET programme...

JET. I just got paranoid and applied for Interac to try to beat the JET rejection rush, then got a place.

WesleyCrusher
September 9th, 2009, 16:20
Try OWLS too if you don't mind corruption within the company. They seem to take almost anyone, and if you're one of the lucky ones who doesn't have visa problems, your pay is the same as Interac.

ChuChuRocket!
October 15th, 2009, 15:11
Try searching gaijinpot.com.

Or look up Borderlink, they're a smaller company just like interac.