PDA

View Full Version : girls of ITIL - urgent request!

kamukamuume
September 17th, 2009, 12:46
hey everyone, I have a girl who's working her fins off for her speech contest. my teachers want to give her a model recording to listen to so she can get the intonation down pat. if possible, I'd like to have a recording done by a girl for her to refer to--I helped correct parts of the speech, but the teachers seem convinced a guy isn't appropriate for the job.

would anyone be willing to record the script--roughly two pages--in a super genki voice and send me an MP3? I'd be eternally grateful. if there're any takers, please shoot me a pm. I can get you the speech draft via pm or e-mail.

In return, I'd be glad to provide help to you in the future in any way I can.

kalliea
September 17th, 2009, 13:09
I could do this for you. I have to record the speeches for my kids soon anyway. Only problem...I can make the recordings on my computer, but I'm not sure how to get them to you. It would most likely be to big to send as an attachment.

kamukamuume
September 17th, 2009, 13:58
I could do this for you. I have to record the speeches for my kids soon anyway. Only problem...I can make the recordings on my computer, but I'm not sure how to get them to you. It would most likely be to big to send as an attachment.

oh my gosh, really? that would be awesome! I'll pm you. thanks so much!!

WesleyCrusher
September 17th, 2009, 16:08
I have the equipment to do it and I know how to send it in .mp3 format. i have kind of a weird voice but i'm happy to help if you want