PDA

View Full Version : politics

Tarquin
October 28th, 2009, 14:41
this thing can do sub forums right?

Why not make a politics sub-forum in anything goes, just to keep the intellectual stuff away from the bullshit? then I never have to see the threads and they can discuss it to their hearts content. I'm not saying it should be moderated differently, but I think there would be enough demand for a sub-forum within Anything Goes that it could do with having its own section

Oneiro
October 28th, 2009, 14:45
Personally I would not like this if only because it'll encourage even more drama over politcial opinions. Ugh.

Tarquin
October 28th, 2009, 14:53
what to have it all put somewhere else? what does it matter, they're gonna bicker about politics no matter where it is, having it in one focused place isn't going to change much now is it?

hell if people are skeptical why not just move a couple of the active ones for a week and see? The people who mainly participate in the politics ones arn't utter dickheads (for the most part)

Ini
October 28th, 2009, 15:33
only if yuffie can have her own sub forum too

dombay
October 28th, 2009, 19:46
mm ... I don't mind the idea but I don't like the way you're selling it. I don't think that politics is the only thing that can or is intelligently discussed in AG.

If we were going to do it I think we could possibly do it more expansively, with other sub-forums but then we'd risk forgetting something and things that are worth reading would be mixed in with the noise making, defeating the purpose.

Yuffie
October 29th, 2009, 11:37
I don't want my own subforum unless it is the fuzzy animal and autistic children subforum.

Ini
October 29th, 2009, 12:13
the fuzzy animal and autistic children subforum.

So thats why clam and Ali became mods

Rin
October 31st, 2009, 16:39
I haven't been here in a while, but the big politicos saitama and I don't really post anymore, so . . . what's the point?

FiercestCalm
November 1st, 2009, 00:51
I haven't been here in a while, but the big politicos saitama and I don't really post anymore, so . . . what's the point?

The point is that Waldroon won't piss us off so much.

mothy
November 1st, 2009, 13:30
The point is that Waldroon won't piss us off so much.

Quit trying to provoke Waldroon, Miss Moderator. Higher standards. Professionalism.