PDA

View Full Version : Pension refund 2010

Beer Baron
January 19th, 2010, 06:28
Any 2009 returning JETs received their pension refund yet?

I applied for it in the first week of August and haven't heard a word

mteacher80
January 19th, 2010, 07:12
you are still within the 4-6 month normal waiting period. i have had a few past ALTs call me/email me in the last few weeks -- money strain from the holidays i think -- asking if i can check on anything for them. but no I cant. it has to be "THE PERSON" involved that contacts the SIA. in your case i bet the wifey could help but they do accept snail mail letters in english and will reply in english if talking to them dont work. I will be in the same boat next year. i would love to have the money asap but am not banking on it.

Beer Baron
January 19th, 2010, 07:14
Yea, I know it's still a bit earliy, but reading last year's refund topics over at BD, some people were getting them around the 15th Jan.

I'll leave it until end of Feb, but if anyone hears anything, post here.

I Am Quailman
January 19th, 2010, 09:08
But you definitely will receive it correct? They won't stiff you, right?

Beer Baron
January 19th, 2010, 15:32
Why would they do that?

mothy
January 19th, 2010, 15:55
Because the Japanese government is broke?

mteacher80
January 20th, 2010, 12:15
Just got this from someone in my prefecture who I suggested write to the SIA if they had any questions. his reply

Well I just got a letter in the mail today confirming that my money, well the first 80% chunk, will be paid out on the 15th of next month!

Which is awesome news and also proves that writing to them does indeed get a response...so for my fellow people awaiting their pot of gold, if you submitted in August last year like I did, you should be getting it soon.

puma
January 20th, 2010, 13:09
how much later do we get the remaining 20%, and why do they withhold it to begin with?

mteacher80
January 20th, 2010, 15:00
It takes about the same amount of time as it took to get the first chunk. The reason being is that the SIA only process payments twice a year.

The lump sum is taxed (~20%) but since we are special we dont have to pay that tax, so they reimburse us the rest after we show them that we are back home and have received the first part.

mteacher80
January 20th, 2010, 15:01
so yeah i guess that kinda leads into your situation. if you dont plan on giving up your registration card and leaving the country you cant apply for your pension refund. you have a limit of two years to claim it.

BackdoorSlider
January 24th, 2010, 06:40
so yeah i guess that kinda leads into your situation. if you dont plan on giving up your registration card and leaving the country you cant apply for your pension refund. you have a limit of two years to claim it.

Unless the SIA isn't consistent in their processing of refunds, this is false. I left last September on a reentry permit (I still have two years on my visa and didn't want to give it up) with a one year open round trip ticket and kept my ID card, and I am having no problems. An email and quick phone call last year made sure that my refund will be processed as long as I do not reenter the country before they send out payment.

Have people actually been denied their refund before or are you just guessing? Maybe it's working for me because I was thorough before and after leaving? Or maybe I'm just lucky.

Mike_Davis
January 24th, 2010, 16:09
I worked as a JET from August 2007 to August 2009; since then I've been working at a private company on the same visa, and in April I'll be switching to a student visa and starting grad school on the MEXT scholarship. As a student, I won't be making any pension payments.

Does anyone know if it's possible to file for the pension refund while still in Japan if you're no longer on a work visa? There's the option of heading back home to the States, applying, changing my visa and then flying back, but the window between the end of my current job contract and the beginning of the semester is pretty narrow, and I'd like to avoid the cost of airfare if I can.

Beer Baron
January 24th, 2010, 18:52
No. You need to apply for it outside Japan because you need a copy of your exit stamp.

I Am Quailman
January 25th, 2010, 08:26
How much is the actual pension refund? Is there a breakdown somewhere for 1st 2nd and 3rd years?

southpaw
January 25th, 2010, 08:54
How much is the actual pension refund? Is there a breakdown somewhere for 1st 2nd and 3rd years?

Yeah, it's basically a set amount for each six months. Each year is almost a full paycheck's worth, I think. But I'm sure you can find the specifics online somewhere pretty easily.

I Am Quailman
January 25th, 2010, 10:25
oh, man, so after 3 years.. it's like $8000-9000... fuck yeah

UPGRAYEDD
January 25th, 2010, 10:40
O rly

exciting developments here

mteacher80
January 25th, 2010, 11:50
Period of Coverage (VSL) Estimated amount refunded*
6-11 months 130,000 yen
12-17 months 260,000 yen
18-23 months 390,000 yen
24-29 months 510,000 yen
30-35 months 640,000 yen over
36 months 770,000 yen http://www.jetprogramme.org/images/common/spacer.gif
*Calculated on a monthly remuneration of 300,000 yen (before tax)

Muts
January 25th, 2010, 18:33
I know someone who left last summer and just got their refund now.

sounded like about 630,000yen after the tax had been taken off for a 3 year refund.

Nice!

Beer Baron
January 29th, 2010, 17:50
Got the letter yesterday and it was slightly more than I expected.

It's due to be deposited in the account after the 15th Feb :)

(btw, moving this to the after jet forum)

cottamg
February 2nd, 2010, 10:47
Any Australians got their pension refund yet?

I am currently living in Taiwan now. But all the pension mail, etc goes to my family's address in Perth. They recently got a letter from the pension people saying something like "Do you REALLY want your pension in cash?" and "We can put it into your Australian pension" or something...

Did anyone else get this letter and can tell me exactly what it said? Because my parents forwarded the letter but it seems to have become lost in the mail. (I've been waiting more than three weeks to receive it. :'()

Any ideas how I can follow up on it? AKA. just tell them that "Yes, I want the cash... now please!"

hitori
February 24th, 2010, 10:49
Just wondering if most people have gotten their money by now. I turned my forms in around the end of September, so did I miss the boat?

ChuChuRocket!
February 24th, 2010, 11:08
I sent mine in mid-august and as of yesterday, there has been no deposit in my bank account.

Sadness.

Beer Baron
February 24th, 2010, 16:17
I sent mine in August the day I got back and got the money on 15th Feb.

hitori
February 24th, 2010, 23:38
Thanks for those two responses; that just confirms for me that there's no rhyme or reason to this :P I guess I'll just have to keep waiting...

ChuChuRocket!
February 25th, 2010, 09:22
That or we're both very very unlucky.

Rex Banner
February 25th, 2010, 13:33
I suspect it's done by last name, A - M first then N - Z second. I could be wrong though, but everyone else I know who hasn't received dick yet has been last name N - Z.

ChuChuRocket!
February 25th, 2010, 14:00
I guess I would qualify as being in part of that group.

It sucks to be at the end of the alphabet....

You always have to sit in the back of the classroom!

Rex Banner
February 25th, 2010, 14:02
Fuck yeah, this totally gives creedence to my alphabetical theory!

mteacher80
February 25th, 2010, 19:11
i am stuck, well first i have to figure out allthe rules, but since i have paid in for 5 years, and can only receive 3 years back, i am wondering if its woth it to just keep paying in...i mean my wife and her family are all japanese and we will be back in the future, and if you pay in for 10 years+ you can claim it all back in the future. hmmmm i have me some research to do. while the almost 7 grand (by todays exchange rate, who knows in next february) would be really helpfull the whole thing will be better later, since i am guessing i will never really be able to retire with a nice pension and shit.

hitori
February 26th, 2010, 06:44
My last name starts with A...

I hope your theory is false, cause otherwise I might be screwed :P

holza
February 26th, 2010, 07:08
Hey! I know of someone who applied in the first week in August and she got her's back on the 15th Feb. I applied maybe a week or two after her - around the end of August and I haven't heard anything yet. I was really banking on having it by now :-(

And my surname starts with M, so you might have to adjust how the alphabet is split if that is indeed how they did it, but I guess it's more to do with when (or if) the form reached them.

ChuChuRocket!
February 26th, 2010, 11:05
Yeah, I sent mine in mid August, which means it probably showed up in Japan late August.

I'm also at the very end of the alphabet. So whatever that means.

Still waiting. Could realllllllyyyy use that cash.

Rex Banner
February 26th, 2010, 12:28
So I kinda figure they do it in monthly allotments by last name.

Ie: my wife and I sent ours about a day or two after we got back home, but she still had he old last name which was last half of the alphabet. I've got mine, she doesn't have hers.

If you paid later then I reckon you fall under a new bracket.

Or it could just be that Japan is completely arse about tit in everything they do and some random Sato is sitting around chotto-ing up your forms with some heavy duty tooth sucking.

ChuChuRocket!
March 1st, 2010, 18:10
Sigh... still waiting...

hitori
March 3rd, 2010, 02:38
So am I...seems like JET has to frustrate me one last time :P

holza
March 3rd, 2010, 04:45
Yup, still waiting here too. This is just like one big final test of how the JET experience has improved our patience :-)

Rex Banner
March 3rd, 2010, 11:36
Either that or Tanaka from Accounts died at his desk a few months back and nobody has noticed yet.

dombay
March 3rd, 2010, 19:30
My surname starts with the first half of the alphabet and I haven't got anything.

ChuChuRocket!
March 4th, 2010, 09:23
I feel better know that Dombay hasn't gotten his yet.

Every morning I check my bank account, and every morning I sadly eat my frosted flakes knowing that I don't have my sweet sweet pension refund.

hitori
March 5th, 2010, 01:00
Me too! I've been checking every day as well :P

Although, maybe others can confirm this, but I thought we are supposed to get a notification letter first prior to the actual transfer. So I've been checking my mailbox every day...and sadly returning without the only letter I really want...lots of junk mail though...*sigh*

Beer Baron
March 5th, 2010, 01:09
Hitori,

Yes, you get a letter a few weeks before you get the actual payment. As far as I know, payments are always around the 15th of the month, so I assume if you are getting it this month you will receive the payment notification letter fairly soon.

hitori
March 5th, 2010, 06:22
Thanks for the info. I guess every month as it gets closer to the 15th, I'll be checking anxiously :P

ChuChuRocket!
March 5th, 2010, 09:14
Sniff.... I just want my cash....

ChuChu needs a car soon...

holza
March 11th, 2010, 20:12
My mum called me last night to tell me that finally the letter came through from the Japanese social security folk and my pension refund will be paid in on Monday (March 15th). I am pretty damn relieved it's finally arrived! Hope everyone else here who's waiting gets their's soon too!

ChuChuRocket!
March 12th, 2010, 10:41
Note to self... call family.... find out if they got a similar letter....

holza
March 12th, 2010, 21:47
Haha, yeah I've been bugging my mum everyday since around December about that letter so she knew to phone me as soon as it hit the doormat!

ChuChuRocket!
March 13th, 2010, 10:34
Wow. I'm so very pleased that my family received a letter!

See I was worried because I'm still in Japan, on a new VISA, and had decided to slowly pay my city taxes from last year. AKA: I owed my local government money and was worried it might fuck up my pension refund.

So money is coming on Monday AND I've paid off my local taxes.

Ahhhh.... life is good.

I think I'll buy myself something nice. Like some new fancy bath salts.

holza
March 14th, 2010, 08:58
Woohoo, happy for ya chuchurocket! I've been in a much better mood since that letter arrived! Relief all round then!

hitori
March 15th, 2010, 14:59
No letter for me :( I hope it got lost in the mail and that I'll get a pleasant surprise tomorrow anyway!

ChuChuRocket!
March 15th, 2010, 23:06
Oh sweet sweet $8,000 in my bank account.....

It feels good..... sooooooo goooooooooodddddd......

Mmmmm.... now I must wait for the joy that is my tax return....

Maybe buy a new computer with it....

Beer Baron
March 16th, 2010, 05:07
It does feel good to have a nice chunk of change in the bank, but its far too easy to spend it and not know what you've got for your cash. I put mine in a separate bank account and am not touching it unless it's absolutely necessary.

hitori
March 17th, 2010, 11:31
Got mine too! Checked my bank account online in the morning and saw the money, then got the letter later on in the day :P

ChuChuRocket!
March 17th, 2010, 11:59
I think we all need to party down a bit!

Rex Banner
March 17th, 2010, 14:13
The leaving stamp in the wife's passport wasn't clear enough in the photocopy (uhh, ever think that sometimes stamps only get a partial hit, Japan?) so they want a new copy and new details about her last name.

If this comes down to Japanese idiocy and old Sato at the red tape office then we're fucked and officially never seeing a cent of that cash.

ChuChuRocket!
March 17th, 2010, 16:04
Damn that sucks. Maybe a massive high quality color photocopy of her passport? Or scan it in then print it off in photo quality?

Rip it out of the passport?

Damn hat super sucks.

Rex Banner
March 18th, 2010, 10:01
I'm tempted to take a working holiday to Japan and staple the page to Tanaka's bowl-cut sporting, pimple-pocked forehead.

ChuChuRocket!
March 24th, 2010, 10:38
So I guess now we should post about our tax refund....

Lets hope our tex reps are trustworthy people...

yohgrl23
April 19th, 2010, 23:24
well this gives me no hope. I know I applied late (end of september) but I still haven't heard a word. I guess I'm going to have to write a letter to SIA and hope they have good news for me. I could really use the money.

Veebles
May 5th, 2010, 02:14
I also applied late (end of September / early October) and I haven't heard anything either.

I'm worried because when I left Japan, immigration put the usual departure sticker with my leave date on it in my passport, but they didn't put any sort of "canceled" or "void" stamp on my actual visa. They said I didn't need one because I handed in my gaijin card, but I still had a year left on that visa. Now I'm just hoping immigration didn't screw me over!

Hope to hear something this month...

yohgrl23
May 12th, 2010, 06:32
yay got my letter in the mail today! money will be in the bank on friday. anyone know what rate they use for the conversion. is it the number written in the payment rate box on the form?

Veebles
May 12th, 2010, 09:56
I got my letter today! Now time to apply for that tax refund.

ChuChuRocket!
May 23rd, 2010, 06:24
Anyone have an ETA on tax refunds? Talked to some ex-JETs from my city, and though they filed for their tax refund more than 9 months ago... they still have not gotten anything....

Just wondering if maybe my old boss is living high on JET tax refunds.

holza
May 25th, 2010, 03:26
I sent off for the tax refund pretty promptly after getting my pension refund - my JTL said that she went to the tax office on April 5th but I haven't heard anything else from her about my money. Worryingly, she said that when she went to the tax office that they didn't know what she wanted but then after a while they came back with the correct form - I bloody well hope it was the correct form! I gave her really clear instructions with the Japanese for the form written down, but time will tell if it'll get me my money!

Sorry - I realise that doesn't help much other than saying "No, I'm still waiting too" :-)

Beer Baron
May 25th, 2010, 04:19
Got my tax refund a few weeks ago.

yohgrl23
June 3rd, 2010, 06:02
my supervisor emailed me and gave me the usual crap about being so busy that she doesn't know when she'll be able to make it to the tax office. but hopefully she'll get there soon.

yohgrl23
June 3rd, 2010, 06:03
my supervisor emailed me and gave me the usual crap about being so busy that she doesn't know when she'll be able to make it to the tax office. but hopefully she'll get there soon.

holza
June 4th, 2010, 22:06
Got an email from my JTL today to say that she's been to the post office to send my money back to me and told me exactly how much it was (once she took off the 2500 yen fee for sending it) and it's about £760 :-) So I should get mine in the next week or so. So I'd say the tax refund part is quite fast, she went to the tax office on April 5th and she sent it home this week so about 6 weeks (if your tax rep is quite efficient). Yay!

Gusuke
June 7th, 2010, 07:58
Does the person we designate to receive our pension refund have to reside in the jurisdiction of our local pension/tax office?

holza
June 7th, 2010, 08:23
Hmm, interesting question. I just presumed everyone would ask a JTL/supervisor/ALT friend who is good enoug with Japanese/Japanese friend willing to do it from their town so I don't know.

You have to appoint your tax rep before you leave Japan and the form you fill in appointing them officially goes to a tax office (our supervisor at the BOE collected all of our's and took them for us to save us time at the end and so he knew it was done) so I suppose as long as that form goes to the same tax office that you want your tax rep to go and file it for you at then I don't see why not... However, there could be a rule that it has to have been the local tax office for the area you were working/earning in, but I don't know. Sorry.

Gusuke
June 7th, 2010, 15:57
Hmm, interesting question. I just presumed everyone would ask a JTL/supervisor/ALT friend who is good enoug with Japanese/Japanese friend willing to do it from their town so I don't know.

You have to appoint your tax rep before you leave Japan and the form you fill in appointing them officially goes to a tax office (our supervisor at the BOE collected all of our's and took them for us to save us time at the end and so he knew it was done) so I suppose as long as that form goes to the same tax office that you want your tax rep to go and file it for you at then I don't see why not... However, there could be a rule that it has to have been the local tax office for the area you were working/earning in, but I don't know. Sorry.

It's all good!

I think I'll call my local office tomorrow. I'd like to elect one of my American friends in Tokyo to be my tax rep.

Urthona
June 23rd, 2010, 22:36
Well, back on the original pension refund, it sounds like you get the letter informing you when you'll get it a week or so before the 15th. If there are any problems with your refund, do they contact you in any way?

bearsky23
June 27th, 2010, 23:33
Has anyone gotten their 20% back yet for the taxes refund? I got my big part, and then in January I sent off for the 20% (I know that seems weird but I left JET in July 2008 and I'm a bit of a procrastinator...hee hee).

Yesterday I got this letter:

"Refund amount is 54,000 yen. But we paid your social insurance (34,794 yen) when you returned home. So, the refund is determined by deducting the 34,794 from the 54000." That leaves me with only 19,206 yen...

I've never heard of this, and I am assuming the OL did something wrong. Shouldn't I be getting the full 54,000? I don't know how to find out if they are right or not. Have any of you guys gotten the refund back? If so, did you get the whole 54,000, or just a portion of it? By the way, I worked in Okayama Prefecture, if any of you Okayama jets can shed some light on this...

Thanks!

Beer Baron
June 28th, 2010, 03:36
I would advise against posting your school name here.

bearsky23
June 28th, 2010, 06:08
Good point...fixed.

bahia
July 6th, 2010, 22:26
I am about to apply for my pension refund, but I now have my married name. Anyone successfully navigate this situation? I'm hoping that if I include my current passport copy and my old passport copy with all of the relevant information and my marriage certificate that this should be enough to prove that I am the same person? I haven't been able to find any info about this, so if anyone has some experience please let me know.

onyxori
July 8th, 2010, 09:13
ooh- never even thought of that!
I'm getting married when I return home and I'll be changing my name...
but I already passed in the tax rep form under my current name. I have every intention of using my old last name on the paperwork.
My passport with the exit stamp'll have my current name and while my bank account name will change, the number will not.
My bank will accept deposits to the name of Frankenfurter Hefepigguts as long as the account # exists.
(they just won't let you take any money out without the right name)
Can you just apply under your old name?

Hoshi
July 25th, 2010, 10:17
I'm FINALLY filling out my pension refund paperwork, and I had a thought: If I fill it out in Japanese, will it get processed faster? What do you think?

Urthona
August 15th, 2010, 19:13
I know that I am being a bit paranoid, but at what point - 6 months or more do you give up and reapply again? Is that okay to do if you think there was some kind of mishap with the refund?

Also, can you have the money sent to a bank account in a 3rd country - so not Japan (obviously) and not the country that I participated as a JET in or does that raise some kind of issue?

Rachel1404
October 26th, 2010, 22:15
Just getting round to doing mine now. But think I have a problem. I handed in my gaijin card, got 'used' stamped all over my visa but I don't appear to have any stamp or sticker saying what date I left on. Is this going to cause problems or will what I have be OK do you think?

Edit: scratch that. I'm an idiot. I found the stamp.

nagako
January 6th, 2011, 10:01
Anyone who filed in August 2010 or later (October for me) got theirs yet?

ohheythere
January 7th, 2011, 01:38
Nope. Still waiting on mine.

ohheythere
January 14th, 2011, 09:09
My lump sum payment notice just arrived at my parents' house today. I'll have it in my hands in a few days.

Hikari
January 14th, 2011, 17:28
How much is the lump sum?

alphie
January 15th, 2011, 04:14
My lump sum payment notice just arrived at my parents' house today. I'll have it in my hands in a few days.

Me too!! I sent it in August, this is earlier than I had expected!

alphie
January 18th, 2011, 19:19
Yeah, into my bank account today. Hurray!

FYI 2years on JET = £3500 initial refund as of Jan 2011. Theres still the tax to claim back too.

alphie
January 18th, 2011, 19:19
Yeah, into my bank account today. Hurray!

FYI 2years on JET = £3500 initial refund as of Jan 2011. Theres still the tax to claim back too.

ohheythere
January 19th, 2011, 13:31
I got somewhere in the vicinity of 2700 bucks, plus another 800 or so coming when I get my income tax refund. 13 months on the program. Was deposited into my bank account yesterday.

Miss_igirisu
January 19th, 2011, 13:34
Another forum member that I have on facebook said that theirs was double that.
I'm in my second year now but my pred is only just getting hers. Is that normal? Also how are they sending it to you? I'm having to help my sup and I told her to do it with go lloyds

ohheythere
January 20th, 2011, 03:56
They sent a notice in the mail along with the blue pension book, so you can have your tax representative back in Japan take care of the income tax portion. I technically was only on the very bottom of the second tier as far as payment goes (broke contract after thirteen months), so the payment was actually more than I expected. The money was deposited into my checking account (you supply them with the number before you leave the country). How long was your friend on the program?

stayinginformed
January 25th, 2011, 06:12
I received the notification slip on the 12th of January. It was dated for the 14th, and I have not received the money in my account yet. Is anyone else in the same boat?

ohheythere
January 25th, 2011, 12:01
It could be that my tax rep (old boss at the BOE) took care of it immediately back in the Japans. Maybe that's why I got it so quickly...?

mteacher80
January 28th, 2011, 01:47
The tax rep is only responsible for the second portion of the lump sum refund, the first part is all on you and when you get your forms filled in/sent in

Ladama
February 12th, 2011, 06:25
Just got my Notice of Remittance, yay! I sent my forms off Sept. 30, so just over 4 months of waiting. However, I don't like that little note on the back that says "The actual deposit date will be some time later than the date on the front" (which is 2/15). Seems like people get their payments within a week or so, is that average?

Now to do the tax refund bit. My tax rep is my supervisor, who can be a little clueless, hope this goes smoothly. . .

meganegaki
February 17th, 2011, 02:18
Awaiting mine VERY anxiously...I filed back in August after 3 years. I was hoping to have it in time to go to a family function out of the province in March that I really can't afford right now, but it's looking like it's not going to happen. :(

*edit* in a twist of irony, the bank called three hours after I made this post to have me accept the wire transfer. Wow.

Ladama
February 17th, 2011, 15:08
Checked my bank account this morning and had my money, woot! Now to get the the ball rolling on the tax refund part. Any advice?

Trivial
February 18th, 2011, 12:26
Another forum member that I have on facebook said that theirs was double that.
I'm in my second year now but my pred is only just getting hers. Is that normal? Also how are they sending it to you? I'm having to help my sup and I told her to do it with go lloyds

Hey, did you get it via GoLloyds? My account was frozen and money was held because I had my successor send me money via GoLloyds. Since it had her name on the furikomi form, they froze the transfer as it was "designed for you to send money to yourself, not for other people to send money to you".

Alphabet
August 9th, 2011, 07:17
Hey dudes.

When you sent in your paperwork, did you including the routing number on it? I went to my bank today to ask them about it and they said I need to include a routing number with my account number otherwise it won't find its way to me. I am thinking of just adding an additional page with a blank deposit slip and the information and highlighting it, but I was curious if anyone else ran into this issue and what you did.

Also my bank doesn't have a certified stamp but they have an authentication stamp/paper? Basically it would say that yeah I am the person on the paperwork.

Thanks for any answers!

dirtbag
December 15th, 2011, 06:46
hey doodz, i just got my pension book/refund stuff in the mail. looks like the money's going to be deposited tomorrow, so that's nice.
just need to track down the form to get the taxed portion back.

Gezora
December 15th, 2011, 09:14
Welcome back dirtbag!

dirtbag
December 16th, 2011, 00:56
Welcome back dirtbag!

yes, thank you. i am back at ITIL and it is good to be welcomed.
however, i must go now.

patjs
December 19th, 2011, 01:54
Got my refund last week, wire transfer was on 12/15. Very nice amount of cash.

Just need to do the tax refund now..

Alphabet
January 6th, 2012, 09:23
Same here

miss_doitsu
January 9th, 2012, 16:27
Hey so I've still not got this done (gaaaaaah)
the name of the bank where I want the money to be deposited- that's my bank now, NOT my Japanese bank, right?! I could have sworn my sup said to put it into my Japanese bank then they has to GoLloyds it over.

Beer Baron
January 9th, 2012, 16:30
It is your home country's bank. You cannot receive your pension refund (80%) into a Japanese account. As for the tax refund (the 20%), your supervisor or a friend in Japan has to apply for the refund on your behalf but they need your remittance advice slip that comes after your get your main 80% refund.

miss_doitsu
January 9th, 2012, 16:33
Awesome thanks!

Lego
January 13th, 2012, 06:52
Got my notification. I saved so much money on JET!!!!!!

Alphabet
January 13th, 2012, 08:48
Lol RIGHT

And now it's all gone!

kalliea
January 20th, 2012, 02:55
Lol RIGHT

And now it's all gone!

Exactly this. >.<