PDA

View Full Version : could any one translate to Japanese this phrases & sentences

kimo200634
February 21st, 2010, 08:07
hi there minna san
I'm studying at japanese -yemeni friendship association in yemen but i have some problem's express my thought and words so if any one could help me translate and may be fix some sentence that i could use to ask my T or to use them in the classroom cz asking sensei every time for every small thing a trouble some so her go's nothing :
question's well be updated every time :
1-how can i say it in japanese?
2-did i said it correctly ? (like saying a word )
3-is this right? (like pointing on something on the black board )
4-sensei could u help me with this question?
5-sensei i didn't get this one ?(number)
6-sensei could u explain it again ?
7-sensei how could i /we use it in a sentence ?
8-sensei could u give us an example ?
9-sensei could u check my answer's ?
10-sensei could u excuse me on Saturday/Monday i have some personal problems so i could not come on saturday / monday ?
11-sensei could u give me a japanese cool nike name?
12-sensei thank you for your help and sorry to bather you
13- sensei i'm sorry that i had bothered you?
14-sensei did i pronounce it correctly ?
15-sensei did i wrote it correctly?
16-sensei how much unit's we steel need to finish so i/we can reach the next level ?

word's to be used with friend's and senpai's (polite words please )
1-what's up every body ?
2-how was u r weekend ?
3-so what r u doing this day's ?
4-same thing as usual studying and hanging around with friend's.
5-hay guys who wana go swimming next (some day of the week)?
6-let's go (move) (like saying hay let's rool out to a group of friend's )
7-hay stop fucking around !
8-hay man what's wrong with u?
9-hay watch out the mad dog is free!
10-hay check that hot chick there !
11-damn man she got thing's!
12-hay every body study hard and make us proud of u!
13-ok i wish u best luck
14-fuck you !
15-why do u always have to fuck up every thing ?
16-you are dick on leg's ! (like said to some one who look on to every girl walking the street) .
17-hay look?
18-hay man go and fuck your self up ?
19-don't repeat that again ?
20-hay it's not funny ! damn it!

sorry if the list is to long but thanks in foreword minna san !

Hikari
February 21st, 2010, 10:57
...how did this get through? lols :)

Crab
February 21st, 2010, 13:21
Wtf is this

Jordan
February 21st, 2010, 19:35
Might help to start with if your English was spelt correctly and not in text speak.

kimo200634
February 22nd, 2010, 07:48
so would any one help me? or all of u just good at replying others mistakes ?

Lego
February 22nd, 2010, 14:11
I don't say "fuck you" to my senpai's, and I don't know how to make it polite. kimo200634, you truly are dick on leg's... ... ...

Crab
February 22nd, 2010, 15:19
11-damn man she got thing's!

This made my day.

Also "kimo" you are posting on a forum for people teaching english in Japan. I have good Japanese but I refuse to help you on principle, because you obviously haven't utilized the magic of google.

Almost every single one of these sentences (and they are, mostly EASY sentences) are on the net in some way shape or form, and a cursory glance at google would provide you with a bounty of answers.

I suggest you try somewhere else.

Here's a good place to start:

www.google.com (http://www.google.com)

Crab
February 22nd, 2010, 15:44
I think our work here is done.

Hay Lego, sorry to bather you. lets rool out.

vertigo_stick
February 22nd, 2010, 18:11
I have included romaji because I don't know if you know hiragana yet. Or if you even read.

1-how can i say it in japanese? にほんごで なん と いいますか? nihongo de nan to iimasu ka?
2-did i said it correctly ? あっていましたか?(あってた?)atteimashita ka? (atteta?)
3-is this right? (like pointing on something on the black board ) あっていますか? (あってる?) atteimasu ka? (atteru?)
4-sensei could u help me with this question? この もんだい てつだってくれませんか? kono mondai tetsudatte kuremasen ka?
5-sensei i didn't get this one ?(number) (number)がわかりませんでした。 (number) ga wakarimasen deshita.
6-sensei could u explain it again ? もう いちど せつめい してくれませんか? mou ichido setsumei shite kuremasen ka?
7-sensei how could i /we use it in a sentence ? これを どう つかいますか? kore o dou tsukaimasu ka?
8-sensei could u give us an example ? れいぶん おねがいします。 reibun onegai shimasu.
9-sensei could u check my answer's ? チェック してもらえませんか? chekku shite moraemasen ka?
10-sensei could u excuse me on Saturday/Monday i have some personal problems so i could not come on saturday / monday ? どようび/げつようびは きゅうよう があって いけません でした。 ゆるして くれませんか? doyoubi/getsuyoubi kyuuyou ga atte, ikemasen deshita. yurushite kuremasen ka?
11-sensei could u give me a japanese cool nike name? にほんごで かっこいい ニックネーム ちょうだい nihongo de kakkoii nikkuneemu choudai.
12-sensei thank you for your help and sorry to bather you てつだってくれて まことに ありがとうございます。しつれいしました。tetsudatte kurete makoto ni arigatou gozaimasu. shitsurei shimashita.
13- sensei i'm sorry that i had bothered you? しつれいしました shitsurei shimashita.
14-sensei did i pronounce it correctly ? はつおんが あっていますか? hatsuon ga atteimasu ka?
15-sensei did i wrote it correctly? ただしく かきましたか? tadashiku kakimashita ka?
16-sensei how much unit's we steel need to finish so i/we can reach the next level ? つぎの レベルまでに どれぐらい のこっていますか? tsugi no reberu made ni, dore gurai nokotte imasu ka?

word's to be used with friend's and senpai's (polite words please )
1-what's up every body ?  みんな どうした? minna doushita?
2-how was u r weekend ? しゅうまつは どうでしたか?
3-so what r u doing this day's ? さいきん なに を していますか?  saikin nani wo shite imasu ka?
4-same thing as usual studying and hanging around with friend's.いつも どおり、ともだちと ぶらぶら したり、べんきょう したり します。itsumo doori, tomodachi to burabura shitari, benkyou shitari shimasu.
5-hay guys who wana go swimming next (some day of the week)? らいしゅうのどようび およぎに いかない? raishuu no doyoubi oyogi ni ikanai?
6-let's go (move) (like saying hay let's rool out to a group of friend's ) よーしゃ,いこう! yosh! ikou!
7-hay stop fucking around ! なんでやねん〜 nande ya nen (this is kansai-ben)
8-hay man what's wrong with u? おい、どうした? oi, doushita?
9-hay watch out the mad dog is free! ほら、きをつけて! マッドドッグは ほうめん されたぞ!Hora, ki o tsukete! Maddo doggu wa houmen sareta zo!
10-hay check that hot chick there ! あの たいした べっぴんな おんなみて。Ano taishita beppinna onna mite!
11-damn man she got thing's! ちくしょ!彼女はものがあるんだぞ!
12-hay every body study hard and make us proud of u! みんな いしょうけんめい べんきょう してね! がんばって! minna isshoukenmei benkyou shite ne! Ganbatte!
13-ok i wish u best luck がんばって! Ganbatte!

The rest were stupid.

Actually this all was stupid.

Crab
February 22nd, 2010, 18:46
11-damn man she got thing's! ちくしょ!彼女はものがあるんだぞ!

I love you.

kimo200634
February 23rd, 2010, 18:02
first of all thank u vertigo_stick (http://www.ithinkimlost.com/members/vertigo_stick.html) for translating the questions,and to othere remmeber the time u started to learn u r new language ok and next time if don't feel like helping just don't but comment's it's that simple ok

Crab
February 23rd, 2010, 18:20
I started learning Japanese at university. If you're honestly that bothered about learning, do it yourself rather than asking on a forum. All these things are beginner Japanese questions you'll find in a beginner's textbook or easily online.

Lego
February 24th, 2010, 11:18
first of all thank u vertigo_stick (http://www.ithinkimlost.com/members/vertigo_stick.html) for translating the questions,and to othere remmeber the time u started to learn u r new language ok and next time if don't feel like helping just don't but comment's it's that simple ok

You are a joke and we're not stupid. Stop being a dick on thing's.

Crab
March 5th, 2010, 12:17
Lego sensei did i wrote it correctly?

Friar Tuck
March 5th, 2010, 18:25
A couple well placed "Fuck you guvna"s should do the trick quite nice.