PDA

View Full Version : so, are you gonna be my successor?

weens
January 15th, 2005, 16:59
I'm not recontracting, and I wanna know who out there has possibley asked for urban, and even Saitama.

give me sound indication of whether you are worthy of my schools and apartment :lol:

just kidding...
who wants to be near Tokyo?!?

Hannah
January 17th, 2005, 14:42
I do!

dobharrison
January 17th, 2005, 14:57
Good luck with your JET interview, Hannah! Oh, and welcome to the forums. Be aware, however, that you probably won't get any of your placement requests and may end up in the middle of nowhere or, even worse, Nara-ken.

weens
January 18th, 2005, 15:52
Hannah, if you turn out to be my successor, you are one lucky gal indeed :D

dobharrison
January 18th, 2005, 17:31
:lol:

Hannah
January 19th, 2005, 22:48
:D

dobharrison
January 19th, 2005, 22:53
:wink:

dobharrison
January 19th, 2005, 22:56
Shit, we've been rumbled!!! Quick, out the window!

Vaticanfox
February 26th, 2005, 01:14
I put down Saitama as one of my placements. Although I don't really mind not getting any on my list. How's the scenary over there?

Eggshan
February 27th, 2005, 20:38
Saitama is my first placement preference, and I'd love to be your replacement (so long as you leave the house tidy). Perfect location eh? Close to Tokyo, but not right in Tokyo, and with everything you need close at hand. Stayed there for a holiday a couple of years ago and loved it! :D

Mere
February 28th, 2005, 12:37
There's a spot waiting for someone inGifu as well! Anyone request the mountains? Let me know!

bigworm
February 28th, 2005, 22:06
A spot in Osaka too. It is mine at the moment and it is in the South of the Shi (city), three stops away from Tennonji. Fantastic location. Pity the school is a bit of a shitter tho.

weens
March 1st, 2005, 10:42
Saitama is my first placement preference, and I'd love to be your replacement (so long as you leave the house tidy). Perfect location eh? Close to Tokyo, but not right in Tokyo, and with everything you need close at hand. Stayed there for a holiday a couple of years ago and loved it! :D

I will leave the house tidy don't you worry! And by 'house' you mean 1 room apartment, right? :lol:

evangelionpunk
March 1st, 2005, 20:37
Weens you traitor!

I thought you were giving it to me! ahahahah :lol:

Bigworm:

I asked for your placement minus the crap school. :D

By the way guys its the general concensus that you lot(current jets) find out about your successors before they do. When u do find out how about letting us know?

weens
March 2nd, 2005, 10:22
Weens you traitor!
By the way guys its the general concensus that you lot(current jets) find out about your successors before they do. When u do find out how about letting us know?

Yeah I heard that we find out but are asked not to say anything until your CO contacts you.

Don't worry, my dude will know everything as soon as I get their details! I'm looking forward to being a pred :D

nicklad
March 2nd, 2005, 10:28
May your wisdom in the ways of JET be a beacon for these young ones.