PDA

View Full Version : I'm Going... But not to Japan

Raist
May 19th, 2004, 19:40
Hi Guys,
I know I haven't been on here much but I have been trying to pull my chestnuts out of the fire. I haven't suceeded so I have withdrawn from the JET scheme and am hoping to reapply in the future.

So some lucky person out there is going to be upgraded and I wish them the best of luck doing what I was planning to do :D

I will be about on here I imagine a bit esp as planning to reapply so you lot can give me info in advance that and you can make me jealous. Still you won't get to see me do drag for a while now.

Anyway I am off to start wheels in motion for redoing my year at uni and the like so TTFN

Dave San

dobharrison
May 19th, 2004, 19:48
I'm sorry to hear that Dave :cry: , especially now I won't get to see you in drag!

I failed my first year at uni, so I know how fuckingly shit it can be. I also know that what happened to me was for the best in the end and I wouldn't go back and change it for the world.

Good luck with uni and I'll hope to see you over in Nihon next year some time. Until then, I'll be sure to have a drink on your behalf in Tokyo.

Take care,
Dob

Raist
May 20th, 2004, 03:22
Well pulling out now is a mixed blessing as I withdrew just before the placements were due to be announced so I made the decision to pull out as at least this way I will be able reapply next year, so you may get to see me in drag yet Dob :)

Kat
May 20th, 2004, 06:56
Dave,

All the best you lady-boy, make sure u get your ass out to Japan next year coz im still up for seeing you in drag, as im sure a lot of us are. I'm still having nightmares of that picture..oooo la la!!

Hey, just think, another year of being a slacker student! Make the most of it, and take it easy, and hey, you got in this year, you'll walk it next yr!!

Take it easy, and stay in touch!

Kat
x

lorenzokenzo
May 20th, 2004, 07:46
good luck dave

see you in the chatroom i'm sure

take care

Noel