PDA

View Full Version : Newsletter

wry bread
July 5th, 2010, 14:51
Anyone here make English newsletters for their school? A JTE asked if I'd be down for writing a monthly newsletter for the ichinensei at my SHS. It sounds fun, so I'm wondering what folks have done in the past. So far I'm thinking of including some American culture-related item (holidays etc) and some kind of English word game the kids can play...

jandek
July 7th, 2010, 00:02
I write a sight-seeing column for our monthly newsletter here. I mostly pick insanely ridiculous spots like 7-11 and GEO and write about why i like them and what is interesting to me from my perspective because I can't get into the whole fields of flowers and hills and trees used in cigarette commercials thing. Another column in our newsletter is about cooking, and that's just generally a bilingual recipe which i think some people might actually try to cook.

billy10388
August 20th, 2010, 17:10
I write a sight-seeing column for our monthly newsletter here. I mostly pick insanely ridiculous spots like 7-11 and GEO and write about why i like them and what is interesting to me from my perspective because I can't get into the whole fields of flowers and hills and trees used in cigarette commercials thing. Another column in our newsletter is about cooking, and that's just generally a bilingual recipe which i think some people might actually try to cook.

I also think so.