PDA

View Full Version : BJT

Gusuke
July 6th, 2010, 17:46
Has anyone taken this before?

I'm considering to do so later this year.

BJT Business Japanese Proficiency Test (http://www.kanken.or.jp/bjt/english/index.html)

Crab
July 7th, 2010, 13:19
Pretty sure you don't need to use keigo/sonkeigo when asking someone at the gym to spot you when you're PUMPING IRON.

UPGRAYEDD
July 7th, 2010, 13:35
Doesn't really seem like there is any point in taking this test because the industry standard for screening foreigners and their Japanese is the JLPT.

Gusuke
July 7th, 2010, 15:50
Pretty sure you don't need to use keigo/sonkeigo when asking someone at the gym to spot you when you're PUMPING IRON.

HELL YEAH

Actually at my gym nobody is as big as the foreigners so spotting is out of the question

Doesn't really seem like there is any point in taking this test because the industry standard for screening foreigners and their Japanese is the JLPT.

I don't think there's an established standard for testing Japanese and I think that since JAIMS administers the test I'd imagine it carries some weight.

Taurus
July 7th, 2010, 15:53
Actually at my gym nobody is as big as the foreigners so spotting is out of the question

What gym do you go to? I need to find one soon and none of the ones near me seem to have any actual weights...

Gusuke
July 7th, 2010, 15:59
What gym do you go to? I need to find one soon and none of the ones near me seem to have any actual weights...

Sent via PM

UPGRAYEDD
July 7th, 2010, 21:39
HELL YEAH

I don't think there's an established standard for testing Japanese and I think that since JAIMS administers the test I'd imagine it carries some weight.

Well hey maybe I'll take it when I go to Hawaii then.

Gusuke
July 7th, 2010, 21:52
Well hey maybe I'll take it when I go to Hawaii then.

It's worth a shot; when I go back in August I'm going to sign up for it.

Tarquin
July 7th, 2010, 23:35
apparantely it's a fucking nightmare of a test. as in exceptionally hard, but that's all i've ever heard of it.

you also have to pass one part first before you can do the second or something.

UPGRAYEDD
July 12th, 2010, 09:42
Yea I asked around and found that no one has ever scored at the highest level on the oral interview part of this test.