PDA

View Full Version : Yes another Interac thread..however!!

Daddyatemyfries
November 21st, 2010, 11:36
I 'm applying to other places and interac..(despite the bad rep..that has equal rapport just the same) is one of them. I noticed a lil too late after applying that they want people who could start in March which is too soon for me due to an already planned trip and stuff I must take care of. I also noticed that if I am selected that I would definitely be placed in the rice paddies. So to people who applied to Interac before, did you apply for the march in take and was able to convince them to leave in August and not get screwed by loosing your acceptance? Or better yet if I applied for the March/April intake but didn't sign up for a seminar, would my app just stay in the system and when I want to apply for the August/September intake would that be okay?

BakuHatsu
November 22nd, 2010, 06:32
I have a friend who applied and was supposed to go this past August - however due to low funds she requested (after having been accepted) if it was possible for her to leave at a latter time ie. March....and that's exactly what she's doing. Just ask them nicely if you can leave for the August one instead....tell them a good excuse and make sure they know that you are still interested.

Daddyatemyfries
November 23rd, 2010, 11:34
Thank you Bakahatsu!
I seemed to have passed the interac screening process(got an e-mail just now saying so..great♥) but they said they want to consider me for the fall intake
I'am alil confused if that means they want me for august than instead of march/april.
They said they would contact me for an interview in feburary..so we shall see =X
I think thats alil too soon to start shipping ppl out in march/april

BakuHatsu
November 23rd, 2010, 11:48
If they said Fall intake then that means August meaning just right for you right :D Congratz on making it this far in the screening process and good luck with the rest!

Daddyatemyfries
November 23rd, 2010, 11:59
If they said Fall intake then that means August meaning just right for you right :D Congratz on making it this far in the screening process and good luck with the rest!

YES!! XD And thank you for the encouragement
I saw you also applied, any word on landing a phone interview?