PDA

View Full Version : When are the results going to be released? [POLL]

ScienceDivison
May 28th, 2011, 18:38
Lets make bets, It is true that I am not waiting for such said results, but hey, why not have a game to see who ultimately wins?

If you want to be even more specific, you can list the time you think the results will be sent...

I am going to go with June 3rd at 4 PM EST. Yep.

Cytrix
May 28th, 2011, 20:26
I said June 3rd for NZ. Largely because the 6th is our Queen's Birthday holiday so we won't get any word on that day. It better be June the third. I may need to start sacrificing some hens...

Muffles
May 28th, 2011, 21:15
Doesn't it kinda depend where you're from?

jumpman85
May 28th, 2011, 21:21
Maybe make the poll less specific? Like "early, mid, late June or early July" as options?

MCAS
May 28th, 2011, 22:48
Doesn't it kinda depend where you're from?

See my other post on the topic.

I don't think that. I'm guessing the 2nd or 3rd, because the 3rd is when the BoEs are allowed to start contacting us. I'm pretty sure they are preventing them from contacting us before that because they want us to find out our placements from our coordinators first.

lilyanphino
May 29th, 2011, 00:58
I'm going to say the 3rd because I'm being optimistic, but it'll more likely be closer to the 10th.

Muffles
May 29th, 2011, 01:17
See my other post on the topic.
Hm I guess it could be the 2nd or 3rd. Just a bit weird cause that's a thursday or friday in the UK. Pretty sure they're sending it by snail mail too so we wouldn't get it till the after the weekend at least.

jetset
May 29th, 2011, 02:21
Where's the "I don't know" option?

greengoo
May 29th, 2011, 05:02
"When it's done"

Froren
May 29th, 2011, 11:03
I'm betting everyone will find out their placements on June 3rd, except for Cytrix, who won't get a placement.

Cytrix
May 29th, 2011, 13:25
Woo! My dreams of being a lady of leisure will come true!

uthinkimlost?
May 29th, 2011, 16:17

Sorry, there's a height requirement.

Cytrix
May 29th, 2011, 16:28
Crap, I knew being a hobbit would come back to bite...I mean I can't even work at a Starbucks, let alone be a lady of leisure...

greengoo
May 29th, 2011, 18:03
Crap, I knew being a hobbit would come back to bite...I mean I can't even work at a Starbucks, let alone be a lady of leisure...

Racism against Hobbits is a huge problem today.

Cytrix
May 29th, 2011, 18:53
It's almost as bad as racism against ducks (seriously, I had to explain to a 15 year old that you couldn't be racist to ducks because ducks aren't a race...)

Froren
May 29th, 2011, 23:49
but I've seen firsthand a Duck Race

jwkelley
May 29th, 2011, 23:54
but I've seen firsthand a Duck Race

Wonder if they would let you keep a pet duck in the apartment, or a parrot, or chipmunk. Had a chipmunk once till an irishman killed it.

Beth James
May 30th, 2011, 00:49

That means prostitute, right?

uthinkimlost?
May 30th, 2011, 00:54
That means prostitute, right?

A lazy one, yes.

Beth James
May 30th, 2011, 01:08
A lazy one, yes.

I would never employ a lazy ho, all my girls are go-getters!

kyaillya
June 1st, 2011, 08:50
I said June 3rd for NZ. Largely because the 6th is our Queen's Birthday holiday so we won't get any word on that day. It better be June the third. I may need to start sacrificing some hens...

Don't you mean our Queen's birthday!!!! :mad:

It's unfair that we UKers don't have a bank holiday for our Queen's pretend birthday.

Strange_quark
June 1st, 2011, 09:04
Hey, they can KEEP her. I'm sick of bank holidays >_<

Cytrix
June 1st, 2011, 09:52
Pssh we have two Queen's. Your Queen and the Maori Queen.

Strange_quark
June 1st, 2011, 10:08
Isn't it a Maori King in atm? Surely his wife doesn't get a special birthday too?!

*unfair*

Cytrix
June 1st, 2011, 10:23
Hmm maybe it is a Maori King. Shows how much I really pay attention!

Strange_quark
June 1st, 2011, 10:24
You fail at being a NZer.

Look at you and your lack of knowledge.

Disgraceful.

Consider your membership revoked.

Cytrix
June 1st, 2011, 10:35
Goddamnit

atheistwithfaith
June 1st, 2011, 14:47
Hey, they can KEEP her. I'm sick of bank holidays >_<

Amen to THAT.

Perhaps I would like them more if I wasn't a post-exam student bum.

bigbennynz
June 1st, 2011, 17:31
Hmm maybe it is a Maori King. Shows how much I really pay attention!

I'm pretty sure even most Maori's don't know whether they have a king or queen...especially these Auckland ones

kyaillya
June 1st, 2011, 18:42
Amen to THAT.

Perhaps I would like them more if I wasn't a post-exam student bum.

Well I'm sick of monotonous work!!! And cherish bank holidays at the moment seeing as Monday was the last UK bank holiday us UK JETs will have this year.

I'll keep our Queen in the event that she grants us an extra day off this year - otherwise let's get her on the next boat to NZ for the confused peoples.

melty
June 1st, 2011, 20:40
I'm sick of bank holidays >_<

*shocked face*
Really? really??

I looove bank Holidays!! I really like my job, but that doesn't mean I dislike having a day off to relax/ go visit friends etc.

(I get Japanese and UK bank holidays at the moment... :) )

kyaillya
June 1st, 2011, 22:57

Awesome!

Muffles
June 1st, 2011, 23:03
I want to change my vote...

Strange_quark
June 2nd, 2011, 00:14
*shocked face*
Really? really??

I looove bank Holidays!! I really like my job, but that doesn't mean I dislike having a day off to relax/ go visit friends etc.

You're clearly a freak. I hope your ears are burning from the mocking I'm directing at you.

This is a democracy Muffles. No taking back votes, because I say so!

melty
June 2nd, 2011, 00:35
You're clearly a freak. I hope your ears are burning from the mocking I'm directing at you.

Meh, I think I'll cope with your mocking.
My ears didn't burn yet, and I'm still happy to have days off.

Froren
June 2nd, 2011, 02:26
Another email from Denver consulate today, no sign of the placements from Tokyo yet....

MCAS
June 4th, 2011, 00:03
So, today's the day that almost half of us picked....It's 11am here in MA and still no word.

judyrudy
June 4th, 2011, 00:14
I'm more than a little confused that so many people were saying preds could contact us by the 3rd and I haven't seen anyone contacted on any of the forums. I didn't get my shortlisted email till like 7pm, so I guess there is still a chance....

MCAS
June 4th, 2011, 00:41
Yeah, it seems like my coorinater likes to send out all of the important e-mails at the end of the day, so I'm not really expecting anything until around 5ish. But I am surpised that nobody's pred contacted them yet, since last I heard they could start contacting us today. Has something changed regarding that?

lilyanphino
June 4th, 2011, 00:44
Yeah, if anything comes out today, it'll be around 5ish. Maybe the contact date for preds got pushed back?

Edit: Someone on official said that the NY consulate sent an email saying they haven't gotten anything from Tokyo yet. Look's like it'll be next week.

Froren
June 4th, 2011, 02:24
I can confirm next week as well from an email.

MCAS
June 4th, 2011, 04:43
Balls, this seems to the year of JET being behind schedule. At this rate we won't leave for Japan until mid-August....

Tyr
June 4th, 2011, 04:44
lol.
Hope it doesn't go that far!

Gritty Diddy
June 4th, 2011, 08:43
A PA on Official said doesn't think we'll be seeing placement information anytime soon.

The initial lists of JETs just arrived at the contracting organisations last week. They'll need to be reviewed and approved on a city/prefectural level, then they'll need to send them to the individual schools and get confirmation... well, the long and the short of it is that mid-June is the earliest you can expect a placement decision, and probably closer to late June/early July.

The people in the thread didn't even freak out about it. How about that.

totty137
June 4th, 2011, 08:49
I know they are having a lot of set backs, but honestly the later the placements come the more setbacks people are going to see I think. People will get wary of not knowing and maybe drop out and there are always some douchebags who will drop out if their placement displeases them and that give them the added work of getting an alternate set up!

Really I'm only thinking about the extra work it may cause them :| I'm not just extremely anxious!

MCAS
June 4th, 2011, 09:15
A PA on Official said doesn't think we'll be seeing placement information anytime soon.
The people in the thread didn't even freak out about it. How about that.

Please provide link, I'd like to see the original post.

Gritty Diddy
June 4th, 2011, 09:19
Settle.

JET Programme Forums &bull; View topic - South African jet applicants (http://www.jetprogramme.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4354&sid=141e2f18c4d398276f9357537277823c&start=495)

totty137
June 4th, 2011, 09:23
I seem to remember that the South African JETs didn't get informed of their selection as early as the rest of us did. I wonder if they are delaying to tell everyone all at once... surely not!

Our consulate seems to be a bit distressed over the fact that we haven't gotten our results yet since our Q&A is scheduled for the 11th.

I think she is worried she is going to get a Q&A session filled with one question and a very irked group of new JETs..... Where the hell are we going?

I mean a Q&A can't be too helpful if you don't even know where you are going in the first place.

MCAS
June 4th, 2011, 09:38
Settle.

JET Programme Forums &bull; View topic - South African jet applicants (http://www.jetprogramme.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4354&sid=141e2f18c4d398276f9357537277823c&start=495)

Cool, thanks a lot.

I seem to remember that the South African JETs didn't get informed of their selection as early as the rest of us did. I wonder if they are delaying to tell everyone all at once... surely not!

Our consulate seems to be a bit distressed over the fact that we haven't gotten our results yet since our Q&A is scheduled for the 11th.

I think she is worried she is going to get a Q&A session filled with one question and a very irked group of new JETs..... Where the hell are we going?

I mean a Q&A can't be too helpful if you don't even know where you are going in the first place.

Yeah, I don't envy the coordinators right now, they have to deal with our complants. I'm just hoping they are on Tokyo's case to expedite the process. It would make me so happy if I found out the coordinators are badgering CLAIR to release the lists.

Gritty Diddy
June 4th, 2011, 09:42
No problemo. I'm guessing his prefecture is just way behind the curve, because it seems like others have almost certainly finalized results. I suppose the problem is, though, that results can't be released until every prefecture has finalized everything.

Though I doubt it will happen, part of me wonders if they'll push back departure. The whole thing is getting a little ridiculous at this point

Edit - Also, I think his timeline seems a bit pessimistic. I don't think it should take a month for the various organizations within a prefecture to just communicate stuff with one another, especially given that they're probably under pressure to get things done as fast as possible. However, given his information, I wouldn't expect results to come out until the week after next. Whatever.

MCAS
June 4th, 2011, 09:51
Though I doubt it will happen, part of me wonders if they'll push back departure. The whole thing is getting a little ridiculous at this point

DON'T TEMPT FATE!!!! Though seriously, I don't think they can push back departure, I'm sure they've made reservations and planned the whole thing out, so it would be next to impossible to effectively postpone it. I also find his timeline completely ridiculous as well.

Muffles
June 5th, 2011, 02:48
Would them pushing back departure really be so bad?

Strange_quark
June 5th, 2011, 03:00
Would them pushing back departure really be so bad?

Yes! Every day over the expected date of me departing for Japan is another day tempting me to smother my parents.

If I have to break out of prison in order to get to the airport, I won't be happy.

Kittens
June 5th, 2011, 03:39
Pushing back departure would be a huge inconvenience for those of us that have given our current jobs and landlords leave notice, to say the least.

Muffles
June 5th, 2011, 03:42
Ah yes, this is true. Well I doubt they'd do something like that, but I've heard sometimes (rarely!) some JET's housing aren't always ready when they get out there and they have to stay with hosts. All this delay could make that more likely.

Tyr
June 5th, 2011, 03:44
Forget about us. Pushing back departure would really mess things up for a lot of schools and BOEs in Japan. Far more people and far bigger impacts than just us being mildly inconvianced. Doubt it'll happen.
But yeah, lets not tempt fate. You never know.

Strange_quark
June 5th, 2011, 03:46
Forget about us. Pushing back departure would really mess things up for a lot of schools and BOEs in Japan. Far more people and far bigger impacts than just us being mildly inconvianced. Doubt it'll happen.

*eyelid twitches*

Tyr
June 5th, 2011, 03:53
I'm dyslexic. So shoot me.

uthinkimlost?
June 5th, 2011, 03:56

Now that you've announced it they will make you the next Kall. Have you ever dropped peaches through your floor?

Strange_quark
June 5th, 2011, 03:56

Ok.

I merely pointed it out. I made no comment other than the eyelid twitch!

I shout at most people. You got off lightly!

(In all seriousness, no offence meant. But I can still shoot you if you like?)

Strange_quark
June 5th, 2011, 03:57
Now that you've announced it they will make you the next Kall. Have you ever dropped peaches through your floor?

Sometimes I wonder if you're from another planet or if I merely missed 20 odd years of cultural inference and reference classes.

Tyr
June 5th, 2011, 03:58
Ok.

I merely pointed it out. I made no comment other than the eyelid twitch!

I shout at most people. You got off lightly!

(In all seriousness, no offence meant. But I can still shoot you if you like?)
...hmm.....nah. I'd prefer not.

eh?

uthinkimlost?
June 5th, 2011, 03:59
Sometimes I wonder if you're from another planet or if I merely missed 20 odd years of cultural inference and reference classes.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_AkHeUaEva5k/R6WDdx4OmRI/AAAAAAAAEvU/wVTY7BnYNhM/s400/tanuki-balls.gif

Strange_quark
June 5th, 2011, 04:00
O_O

What... is this fuckery?

Pass the brain bleach please!

uthinkimlost?
June 5th, 2011, 04:08
O_O

What... is this fuckery?

Pass the brain bleach please!

http://www.funnypictureblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/11perplexed.gif

Nak
June 5th, 2011, 04:12
I'd say let me explain..but I can't really..

Oq8xuVnB-Pk

Strange_quark
June 5th, 2011, 04:15
*cries*

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!!!! My computer's showing me hypergonadism again!

uthinkimlost?
June 5th, 2011, 04:20
http://www.onmarkproductions.com/assets/images/tanuki-shigaraki-yellin-1B-TN.jpg

MCAS
June 6th, 2011, 03:03

I would say the possiblity of it getting pushed back is so unlikely as to not even warrant consideration. You have to figure, they have to buy the Airline tickets, they've have to book hotel rooms, they have to reserve a place for the orientation. Additionally, they have to have volunteers to run the orientation. I would have to imagine that most of these things are already done or in the process of being completed. That's a serious investment of time and money do. They wouldn't push it back unless it was absolutely unfeasible to have everything prepared in time.

Cytrix
June 6th, 2011, 11:29
Soooo some people on the official forums are speculating for around the 15th/17th. Lame.

I just changed some of my facebook privacy details so I'm a little bit more searchable (but still nothing that will encourage students to friend me) in case my pred wants to facebook stalk me. I would just like to know how many suits I need to purchase, as they're freaking expensive!

HeartNana
June 6th, 2011, 11:36
Buy 1 suit and use a dry cleaner. you're a guy, you can live with just one suit. Especially if you're a hobbit as you say, you can always buy another one in Japan.

Cytrix
June 6th, 2011, 11:52
I'm a femaleeeee. If only we had it as easy as guys. Boo

greengoo
June 6th, 2011, 11:52
I'm a femaleeeee. If only we had it as easy as guys. Boo

Sorry toots, we can't all be super stars.

lilyanphino
June 6th, 2011, 11:59
I plan on bringing two suits, but then dress pants and skirts along with various shirts that are all work appropriate. One has a blazer/pants/skirt and the other is a blazer/skirt one. Sadly, the last one's skirt fits tightly right now, but I'm hoping to fit into it after a month or so in Japan. ;)

So, I would honestly suggest getting just one or two suits because I doubt we'll need more than that. *knock on wood*

Cytrix
June 6th, 2011, 12:07
Hopefully not. I would like to buy more over there if needs be, but I have the issue of having large breasts, so that's probably not going to work out.

Sheepy
June 6th, 2011, 12:09
You poor buggers are getting the info very late. I want to hear from my successor to see if they want to buy my amazing sofa

lilyanphino
June 6th, 2011, 12:18
I'm pretty lucky because I'm the size of an average Japanese female, and the suit that has the tight skirt I got from the Perfect Suit Factory.

Back on topic though, I would really like to know my placement soon so I can hear from my pred. (If I have one.)

Muffles
June 6th, 2011, 16:32
I swear I must be one of the very few people who is totally blasé about this whole "not hearing about placements" thing.

Muffles
June 6th, 2011, 17:09
Someone else got their placement just a moment ago on official, heading to Kobe.

Sheepy
June 6th, 2011, 17:11
Lucky bastard

Strange_quark
June 6th, 2011, 17:11
Maybe you used up all your anxiety waiting to hear about upgrades?

I'm only a little bothered about the placement bit, it's the LO stuff I would like to know, as the closer you leave it, the more expensive tickets become. It would be ok if my family didn't make such a fuss about it on my behalf :redface:

Strange_quark
June 6th, 2011, 17:12
Someone else got their placement just a moment ago on official, heading to Kobe.

GAH!!!!!!!!

Cytrix
June 6th, 2011, 17:14
Well I was about to say I'm beginning to feel less anxious about it all (compared to a fortnight ago) but then the announcement that some people are now finding out made me go WHAT OMG NO NO NOOOO (I have no idea why I'm saying no...crazy? *goes back to cookie dough icecream*)

Strange_quark
June 6th, 2011, 17:16
I have no idea why I'm saying no...crazy?

Well, obviously.

bigbennynz
June 6th, 2011, 17:16
Man Cy same here! This whole weekend I've kind of been in the whole "meh, they will come when they come" attitude, but now that more people are slowly finding out I really want to know again!

Especially as this person is going to Kobe, that was one of the places I wanted to go!!!

Strange_quark
June 6th, 2011, 17:21
I wonder if this Kobe notification is an official one?

If so, I win (along with Muffles, Scissors, ten_of_spades, totty137 and Tyr).
Although Muffles changed her mind, IIRC...

uthinkimlost?
June 6th, 2011, 17:24
http://jerkdoublebitch.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/quark.gif

bigbennynz
June 6th, 2011, 17:24
Looking over at Official it looks like they were notified by the CIR there.

I would think if it was official, a whole lot more people would be in the know right now though.

There is still hope for me going to Kobe yet!!!

Strange_quark
June 6th, 2011, 17:26
http://jerkdoublebitch.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/quark.gif

Why would you do that to me this early in the morning? (Or for you, this late at night...)

Now I have to go the entire day trying not to vomit.

Hintalove
June 6th, 2011, 17:28
Why would you do that to me this early in the morning? (Or for you, this late at night...)

Now I have to go the entire day trying not to vomit.

That's just how she rolls.

Scissors
June 6th, 2011, 17:30

Fuck yeah. Nothing would make my life more complete than to be right about this poll.

Except maybe finding out my own placement. But I'm pretty relaxed about that. :B

...And winning the lottery that I never play.

Strange_quark
June 6th, 2011, 17:34
Fuck yeah. Nothing would make my life more complete than to be right about this poll.

Except maybe finding out my own placement. But I'm pretty relaxed about that. :B

...And winning the lottery that I never play.

I think it's a sort of official notification - the Kobe CIR emailed the 10 incoming ALTs so...

Your life is more complete?

Scissors
June 6th, 2011, 17:38
I think it's a sort of official notification - the Kobe CIR emailed the 10 incoming ALTs so...

I guess. All I have now is the satisfaction of knowing that I still don't know and others do.

I wonder if that's normal for Kobe though. Or if the Kobe CIRs know that placement notifications are (apparently) so far behind, and they just wanted to help a few people chill and give them a grouped unofficial notification.

jwkelley
June 6th, 2011, 19:02
Dang i was really hoping for Kobe.

Tyr
June 6th, 2011, 19:25
I swear I must be one of the very few people who is totally blasé about this whole "not hearing about placements" thing.
You've only just had a 'woo!' moment with hearing your placement though.
That woo for us has long since died down into waiting once again.

So scratch one decent place I could potentially be going to.
Shame that wasn't the Okinawan CIR, that would have been a big load off my mind...

Muffles
June 6th, 2011, 20:37
Even though I didn't put down any preferences I was quite liking the sound of Kobe. Oh well plenty of other great placements out there!

No no, I didn't actually say what I had changed my mind to. So I'm still right!

Alphabet
June 6th, 2011, 20:43
STOP HAVING EXPECTATIONS AND JUST BE OPEN MINDED

Seriously, you will have a much easier time accepting what's on that piece of paper if you stop thinking OSAKA and start thinking TINY FISHING ISLAND.

MCAS
June 6th, 2011, 21:02
STOP HAVING EXPECTATIONS AND JUST BE OPEN MINDED

Seriously, you will have a much easier time accepting what's on that piece of paper if you stop thinking OSAKA and start thinking TINY FISHING ISLAND.

Agreed, if you think about the worst case, then no matter what you get, you'll be happy. At this point I just want to know, so I can have an answer for the people who keep asking me where I'm going.

Muffles
June 6th, 2011, 22:48
Someone else on official found out they were heading to Shiga! Maybe this means there will be more placement notifications coming out this week?

jwkelley
June 6th, 2011, 23:18
snarf

Kittens
June 7th, 2011, 01:19
So jelly, but our time will come soon enough.

lilyanphino
June 7th, 2011, 01:30
I'm no longer freaking out over placements right now because I'm too worried about my FBI background check. I sent them my stuff in April, and apparently my prints were bad, but did they send me a letter/email or give me a call about it? NO. Instead, I called them and found out my prints were bad. I got 3 more prints done (had some issues with police dept.) and got another application sent in. I'm really worried that these prints are going to be bad too, and that this is going to be what will keep me from doing JET when I've been able to get everything else done. I told my coordinator about it, but she just said that it was my responsibility to get it in on time. *freaking out*

Muffles
June 7th, 2011, 01:57
So jelly, but our time will come soon enough.
Did you put any placement requests Meru?

Kittens
June 7th, 2011, 02:04
I did, but I didn't even start working on my app until November 1 so everything was in a rush. I wish I could have taken the time to properly research placements. I requested Osaka, Kyoto, and Chiba. Honestly, I don't care but I would prefer to not be in Hokkaido, and near an airport since that's my husband's industry (wishful thinking, haha).

Muffles
June 7th, 2011, 02:06
I understand, I'm the same. I don't really care but I would prefer not to be in Hokkaido either. I only ticked semi-urban which I'm kind of regretting.

uthinkimlost?
June 7th, 2011, 02:07
I understand, I'm the same. I don't really care but I would prefer not to be in Hokkaido either. I only ticked semi-urban which I'm kind of regretting.

Weenie.

Muffles
June 7th, 2011, 02:10
I don't like the cold!

And omigosh, you live in Hawaii, you'd hate being up north.

uthinkimlost?
June 7th, 2011, 02:11
I'll be fine.

Weenie. :p

lilyanphino
June 7th, 2011, 02:18
I hate the cold too, although with how hot it's been the past two weeks where I live, maybe a more northern placement wouldn't be so bad.

Froren
June 7th, 2011, 10:35
What's wrong with Hokkaido?!?

MCAS
June 7th, 2011, 10:46
I don't like the cold!

And omigosh, you live in Hawaii, you'd hate being up north.

This isn't true. My cousin grew up in Florida and he loved the winter when he moved up to New England.

Kittens
June 7th, 2011, 10:49

ScienceDivison
June 7th, 2011, 10:58
I'm from Florida and even though Atlanta isn't much further north, all my winters here have been pretty intense. I don't fare well in the cold~ /whine

Of course since I don't want Hokkaido I'll probably get it :P At least maybe I'll take the opportunity to learn to snowboard if I do!

On the contrary, I'm sure there are plenty of people dreading a placement in Okinawa because of the extreme heat...?

I know when I was applying last year I really didn't want Hokkaido (even though I love skiing) mainly because of how far it is from the rest of Japan. Thats really the same thing I feel about Okinawa, it would be an awesome placement, weather would be great, awesome surf spots, but the distance from mainland Japan would make seeing the rest of Japan pretty hard.

Just for more information, last year I did find out where I was going in Mid May from the Embassy. But I didn`t receive an email from my supervisor till June 10th. I am pretty sure the bulk of people will find out there placements by the end of this week.

I know my supervisor has had the names of the individuals that are most likely going to be coming to my city for a few weeks now actually. Last I heard there just being reviewed for the last time to get the OK before contacting them.

Just hang in there guys, enjoy your time left in your home countries.. I wish I did that before I came here... The month or so leading to coming to Japan was all I ever thought about, missed out on a lot of stuff I could have done state side...

keekers
June 7th, 2011, 13:34
http://www.ithinkimlost.com/applying-jet/16931-release-placement-information-has-been-delayed.html#post701133