PDA

View Full Version : Yakken Shomei for prescription toothpaste?

jamesp
June 30th, 2011, 05:08
Will I need to fill out Yakken Shomei for prescription toothpaste? It's just more fluoride than regular toothpaste. I didn't even have to go to the pharmacy to get it, they sold it to me at the dentist's office.

Thanks

greengoo
June 30th, 2011, 06:07
Id say just pack it and ignore the YS.

jamesp
June 30th, 2011, 06:37
That's what I'm leaning towards. It looks a lot like a regular tube of toothpaste.

Truthsauce
June 30th, 2011, 08:21
The Yakkan Shomei is really only for anti-pyschotics and heavy prescription meds.

Miss_igirisu
June 30th, 2011, 10:13
The key in japan is- just do it, don't ask. It's easier to ask or forgiveness than to jump through all the hoops they want you to jump through to be able to live your life.

jamesp
June 30th, 2011, 10:30
He's got a serious case of Mouth Full of Cavities.

Seriously, though, I think you should just throw it in your bag and go.

Just got two cavities filled today. :(

Also, meth mouth.

lilyanphino
June 30th, 2011, 10:32
Just bring it. That is my plan on everything I am bringing. Not that I am bringing anything illegal.

WaIdroon
June 30th, 2011, 11:08
Japan probably isn't worried about people getting smashed off fluoride toothpaste.

jamesp
June 30th, 2011, 12:11
Japan probably isn't worried about people getting smashed off fluoride toothpaste.

I doubt they're worried about people getting smashed on EpiPens either, but you've got to fill out YS for that.

WaIdroon
June 30th, 2011, 14:50
I doubt they're worried about people getting smashed on EpiPens either, but you've got to fill out YS for that.

And when fluoride toothpaste can constrict blood vessels that will be a great analogy.

But hey why are we talking about this? Everyone here is telling you not to bother. If you disagree, fill out the form. If you accept that, then don't. Seems like there isn't much more to say.

jamesp
June 30th, 2011, 21:32
And when fluoride toothpaste can constrict blood vessels that will be a great analogy.

But hey why are we talking about this? Everyone here is telling you not to bother. If you disagree, fill out the form. If you accept that, then don't. Seems like there isn't much more to say.

LOL. All I'm saying is nobody is getting whacked on EpiPens for kicks. Also, if you look above, I've already decided it's probably no big deal.

WaIdroon
July 1st, 2011, 10:49
LOL. All I'm saying is nobody is getting whacked on EpiPens for kicks. Also, if you look above, I've already decided it's probably no big deal.

I saw it but I thought I'd make a comment mocking your neurosis. I didn't realize you'd actually try to debate it, badly, but it's water under the bridge now.