PDA

View Full Version : Fukui-ken

QuinlanVos
May 21st, 2004, 07:20
I just got my notification today. I'm being posted to Fukui-ken. If anybody has any info on this place it would be much appreciated.

joe
May 21st, 2004, 09:21
A girl from my japanese class is there on Jet at the moment,
www.cavemantom.co.uk/cavegirl
you'll find a lot of interesting stuff about fukui life there, its a great website.

Robert
May 22nd, 2004, 12:35
I also received word today that I will be going to Fukui-ken. After getting out a map and trying to figure out exactly where that was, I did a little searching on the web. I found that some of the JETs already in Fukui have a website. You can find it at:

http://fjet.org/

Sinbad
May 25th, 2004, 18:17
I'm going to Fukui ken too.

seeyou there.

Robert
June 8th, 2004, 09:37
Has anyone going to Fukui heard about their specific placements yet? The anticipation is a killer...

Robert
July 4th, 2004, 04:01
Hmm..almost a month since the last post and I still haven't gotten any details from our pals in Fukui. Have any of you heard about your specific assigment yet? I had hoped to ship a bunch of things over but we're starting to run out of time.

Sinbad
May 23rd, 2005, 12:04
Fukui is a sweet place to be. Plenty of out door activities - skiing/boarding/hiking/fishing/camping - but also with 1.5 hours of Kyoto, and about 2 hours to Osaka , and also Kanazawa is even closer.

If you want to read more about life in Fukui click on the link below.