PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in need of a summer project? SOP review wanted!

Sakurahoshi
September 1st, 2011, 00:50
Hi chaps

I've pretty much finished my SOP for this year's application. I think it's really good... but I thought that last year and didn't get in! Would a current JET fancy reviewing it for me? Ideally one of the British JET's as they work off the same criteria but anyone could help with grammar stuff.

Thanks everyone :^_^:

atheistwithfaith
September 1st, 2011, 19:39
I will look through it, but it'll take me a little while to get round to reviewing it.

Sakurahoshi
September 2nd, 2011, 00:52
Thanks very much, I'll PM it to you. :^_^:

greengoo
September 8th, 2011, 09:50
I`ll look at it if you like... I`m an American, but I also have a degree in advanced SOP writing and JET criteria setting with a masters in I have useful skills.

Let me know.

tairygreen
September 8th, 2011, 10:01
I`ll look at it if you like... I`m an American, but I also have a degree in advanced SOP writing and JET criteria setting with a masters in I have useful skills.

Let me know.

Is there a "Review my SoP" thread anywhere, to consolidate the list for people who will be asking?

tairygreen
September 8th, 2011, 10:22
I made a new thread for current JETs to volunteer their proofreading/advice-giving services. In the past, applicants have PMed those users directly to ask for help, rather than waiting for the current JETs to get in touch with them. Hope that helps!

Great, thank you! I'll poke around for it. I just figured it would be easier for all involved for there to be one thread for it.

greengoo
September 9th, 2011, 10:07
Great, thank you! I'll poke around for it. I just figured it would be easier for all involved for there to be one thread for it.

This guy has the potential for me to not hate his guts. He's a shark.

tairygreen
September 9th, 2011, 11:39
We're both Aries!!