PDA

View Full Version : Interac phone screening

rainydaysaregood
September 2nd, 2011, 06:45
Hello all!
I'm going to be having my Interac phone screening soon, and I read a few post about people who get told during the screening that they got to the interview stage.
I was wondering, does everyone who gets accepted to the interview get told that during the phone screening?

I was just curious because if I don't get told about my seminar during the screening, does that basically mean I didn't get through? Is there anyone here that has been accepted, that hasn't been told during the screening that they made it?

Minxie1418
September 3rd, 2011, 01:35
I think if you passed the screening, you will definitely be invited to a seminar during that call. They send you emails after that asking you to send more documents and eventually an invitation to an interview seminar.

I haven't heard of anyone who wasn't told if they passed or not at the end of the phone call. (And if they don't tell you anything you should ask ;) before hanging up)

Terrafire
September 4th, 2011, 05:45
When I applied in the UK in May, I wasn't told whether I'd passed during the phone call. I received an email about a quarter of an hour afterwards telling me that I had though.

Dr.Zin
September 14th, 2011, 20:19
I was told at the end of my screening.

Choobear
September 29th, 2011, 22:02
I was invited at the end of my phone screening to their seminar in October but then like a month after the phone screening I got a email from the Executive Director of Interac America saying that they were unable to offer me a position.

Annoying part was a week after that email he sent me another one saying the same thing (though this time he decided to say "While your qualifications and experience are impressive..." this time.)

It's all good though, I got a job with another company almost right after I received that email so I'm happy =)

lostincarpet
October 6th, 2011, 08:05
When I applied in the UK in May, I wasn't told whether I'd passed during the phone call. I received an email about a quarter of an hour afterwards telling me that I had though.

Also a UK resident and same story here, except IIRC it was more like 10-11 hours. My telephone interview was approximately lunchtime on a Saturday, while the email arrived around midnight!