PDA

View Full Version : Putting It All Together

uthinkimlost?
October 6th, 2011, 13:34
So the applications are available, you've got your Letters of Rec, and your SOP is as sexy as greengoo's bicycle shorts.

Now what?

Getting the packet together is as important as getting all of the other items done properly, if not more so. The only chance you will get at a first impression for the reviewer is in the stack of papers you shove in that FedEx box, so make it sharp. General rules:

1. Make the Reviewer's Job as EASY as Possible. Think about what you would want to see after 8 hours of a looking at desperate weeaboo prose. Choose an easy-to-read font for your prints, and do your best to be consistent in everything you type. (As someone who has sat down and had to review similar packets, I PROMISE you the small things start to make a huge difference.)

2. Organize! For the love of all that is holy, they give you a very clear set of instructions for the order of papers in the packets. Yes, if you get one thing out of order it shouldn't be a huge deal, but if someone is just skimming through and does not see your proof of grad where it should be, someone JUST MIGHT not look too hard for it. It's not their job.

3. Organize Pt. 2! There are 3-4 sets of paperwork you are supposed to include, each with slightly different requirements. (I think it goes Originals, Copies, Forwarded to your Contracting Organization.) To keep organized here, make it easy on yourself. I colour-coded mine with paperclips and binder clips to keep from mixing them up. Each stack had a copy of its own checklist so I could double check it before placing it in the envelope.

4. Keep It Even! If you staple, paperclip and bind in the same spot on every stack, you will have a corner of your papers approximately 2 inches thicker than the others. Stagger the clips and other items a bit to make sure that it's not as noticeable.

5. Go Quality! If you have the extra ¥200, buy decent quality paper. Translucent copy paper is a bitch to read on under bright lights while attached to a stack of other papers. Use similar paper thoughout if you can.

6. Ship Properly! For the love of all that is good in the world, DO NOT USE THE USPS. There are horror stories every year of lost packages. Yes, they will refund your money if it is late or does not get there, but that is small comfort when you have missed the deadline. FedEx or UPS with guaranteed delivery date is the way to go.

7. Scent the Paper with Drakkar Noir! Do it. You know you want to.

I would advise making sure you have an extra copy of everything for yourself - it can be useful for future reference.

If anyone else has any dos or don'ts post it and I'll add it here.

CitizenNapoleon
October 6th, 2011, 15:59
Thanks for this. I hear you on using FedEx/UPS. I'm applying from China, so I figure an application delivered via standard post would arrive by the time they assigned interviews.

lilyanphino
October 6th, 2011, 17:08
If you do use USPS, then pay the extra money to track your package. That way you will know when it gets delivered.

Lianwen
October 6th, 2011, 17:29
I second Lilyanphino`s comment. Also, if your package is delivered the day after/lost, but you mailed it in time to get there and have proof via USPS tracking and signature, they`ll accept your application (I`m not sure if this is case by case, though, so don`t let it happen in the first place).

Make sure you have the option checked for someone to sign for your application too!

mtreecorner
October 7th, 2011, 00:07
Where in the package do I clip the $100 bribe money? :|

atheistwithfaith
October 8th, 2011, 11:34
I would advise making sure you have an extra copy of everything for yourself - it can be useful for future reference. Also, make sure that you try to send it off with a good bit of time before the deadline in case something goes wrong. After the interview stage when I had to send off medical forms, Royal Mail screwed up my delivery the day before the deadline and I had a bit of a mega-panic because the earliest they said they could redeliver was after the deadline.

It's stress you can do without so try not to make it too last minute.

(fortunately after a few long phonecalls I managed to get them to reattempt delivery of the whole van of mail the same day)

greengoo
October 14th, 2011, 00:39
I have to double and TRIPLE agree with AWF: keep at LEAST one complete, in order, identical copy of your materials for yourself.

If you get an interview... study that packet inside and out. Know it like you know (insert thing you know well here). Chances are on your interview they WILL grill you about some minute stuff you wrote, maybe even try to trip you up. Don't be the guy that forgets what Kurasawa film you said you liked because you'll come off as a phony if you do.

Kittens
October 14th, 2011, 11:42
USPS was fine for me, but I splurged about $25 on overnight shipping, complete with tracking.

atheistwithfaith
October 15th, 2011, 18:56
Like greengoo said - don't bother lying or fudging the truth on your application. If you think saying you like Japanese literature and Kurosawa films will make you sound like you have a deeper interest in the culture, you might be right BUT if you actually know jack shit then it's very easy for them to catch you out at the interview stage. All you need is one of the interviewers to actually be a Kurosawa fan/calligraphy expert/tea ceremony master to expose your bs and potentially ruin your chances.

I initially put down I was a big fan of Kurosawa films, but my brother knows that I have only seen 3 of his films and he gave me a mock micro interview and totally made me look like a fool using his ACTUAL knowledge of the subject. Needless to say, I removed it from my SoP and only put it genuine statements I could back up.

Murasaki Ookami
October 20th, 2011, 15:03
I'm applying in Ireland and they don't have that type of info on their site or application however I found this on the UK site

JET Japan Exchange and Teaching Programme UK (http://www.jet-uk.org/application/appoutline.html)

so I'm going to do it this way but what do I paper clip and what do I staple?
I realise all countries have their own ways of doing it.

uthinkimlost?
October 20th, 2011, 15:26
I'm applying in Ireland and they don't have that type of info on their site or application however I found this on the UK site

JET Japan Exchange and Teaching Programme UK (http://www.jet-uk.org/application/appoutline.html)

so I'm going to do it this way but what do I paper clip and what do I staple?
I realise all countries have their own ways of doing it.

If things are part of the same item, staple. If they are part of the same group of things, paperclip.

ie Staple multi-page transcripts together. If you have multiple transcripts from different universities paper-clip them as a group. Staple your SOP. Binder-clip the whole set.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

asilverthread
October 22nd, 2011, 02:30
I have a question. One of my references in the first letter only put the original and a copy. I told him I needed another copy, he mailed it to me. Should I just paperclip the two letters together? Or get a envelope and put the two in there as one? Not sure.

Merkypie
October 22nd, 2011, 04:46
Well, the references needed to be in a sealed envelope with his signature... So he would need to send you either an envelope with his signature on the back seal or send you all three again in a sealed envelope with his signature.

asilverthread
October 22nd, 2011, 07:57
I have two sealed envelopes with his signature, which I believe should be fine. He lives clear across the country, and it wasn't that easy to get these letters. I would rather not yet have him send me letters again. I assumed I could just paperclip the two sealed signed envelopes together.

Merkypie
October 22nd, 2011, 08:41
I rather have him do it right and not potentially damage my application. It doesn't hurt for him to mail you an empty, signed, envelope to transfer the references in IMO. May it be a manila prong folder or whatever. I'd annoy my references to hell and back than get rejected because of their screw up :P

But I guess paper clipping the envelopes together could work too. idk

uthinkimlost?
October 22nd, 2011, 10:09
Reference screw ups are expected. If he doesn't seem inclined to fix it, don't worry.

Takoyaki
October 22nd, 2011, 11:43
just a question regarding the Australian application, i haven't seen it say anywhere reference letters have to be sealed or anything like that.
but iv read stuff like the letter has to be sealed and signed
is that an american thing?

asilverthread
October 22nd, 2011, 12:54
It is listed on the American application to have the letters sealed and signed.

Thanks uthink. I figured that references not being exact wasn't a worst case scenario.

dvae
October 25th, 2011, 21:47
It says on the UK site that they should be signed and sealed as well. Doesn't say anything about including multiple photocopies of the reference though.

Rage_and_Hairspray
October 25th, 2011, 21:58
On the UK site it specifically states only one copy, in a signed and sealed envelope, of each of the reference letters.

jwkelley
October 25th, 2011, 22:36
Where in the package do I clip the $100 bribe money? :|

That is a really cheap ass bribe. When i was in Korea teachers would pay 10 grand plus for jobs in private schools. Granted they could get their money back from parents and tests.

hunterofpeace
October 25th, 2011, 23:37
I've moved a couple times since last year and I lost the copy of the application that I made for myself. Does anyone know if the online application saves some of your information from last time? I'm in grad school now and I'm up to my eyeballs in work. Anything that would make this process smoother would be super welcome. If not, if my answers on the self-assessment medical form and my doctors answers on the physicians form don't line up exactly from last year, will there be a problem? I can't remember all of the little things I put down.

Merkypie
October 26th, 2011, 00:57
Note for Applicants who Created Accounts Last Year: You will need to create a new account for this year. You may use the same email, but you will need to choose a new password. The system will recognize your email address from last year and address the issue of creating a duplicate account. For your first login for this year's application process, click "continue and create new account". (This will ensure your new account creation for this year's up-to-date application.)
Thank you for your interest in the Japan Exchange & Teaching Program. After logging in with your PIN and Password, this online application will allow you to complete, edit, and save your 2011 JET Program Application. You do not need to complete the entire application at once; you may return to edit sections at any time until you click the "Submit" button at the top of the page.

Note: You will not be allowed to edit your application after submission. You may navigate through your application using the links to the left of your screen.

That's what the site says whenever you go to the Online application... Granted that's if they're using that system this year.

Sakurahoshi
October 26th, 2011, 05:14
I've moved a couple times since last year and I lost the copy of the application that I made for myself. Does anyone know if the online application saves some of your information from last time? I'm in grad school now and I'm up to my eyeballs in work. Anything that would make this process smoother would be super welcome. If not, if my answers on the self-assessment medical form and my doctors answers on the physicians form don't line up exactly from last year, will there be a problem? I can't remember all of the little things I put down.

Were you not able to download a copy of your online app form before submitting it? I still have a PDF on my computer of my old app form. It's really come in handy for preparing my app this year, although it's made my eyes water to realize all the mistakes I made! Check on your computer to see if you downloaded it, or it might be saved on your email somewhere as an attachment.

hunterofpeace
October 26th, 2011, 06:47
I can't find the PDF either. Woe is meeeeee.

Merkypie
October 26th, 2011, 08:28
Well, I swung by the online application because I'm weird like that and once I logged in I saw this change:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltnahp6lHL1qceic6.png

I have a feeling the US application is going live this week.

hunterofpeace
October 26th, 2011, 09:52
Exciting! But also terrifying...

Merkypie
October 28th, 2011, 19:39
Well, looks like the application will be going live on the 31st (http://www.miami.us.emb-japan.go.jp/en/jetprogram.html) according to the Miami Consulate.

aaand the deadline is December 2nd, 2011.

asilverthread
October 29th, 2011, 01:47
Well, looks like the application will be going live on the 31st (http://www.miami.us.emb-japan.go.jp/en/jetprogram.html) according to the Miami Consulate.

aaand the deadline is December 2nd, 2011.

Well that is exciting.

Merkypie
October 29th, 2011, 07:38
Simply riveting news if I do say so myself.

hunterofpeace
October 29th, 2011, 12:09
Ahhhhhhhh freak out! Chic - Le Freak (Freak Out) A OLD SCHOOL CLASSIC - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVZh4WcdC3s)

hunterofpeace
October 30th, 2011, 23:43
I have an updated transcript question. The JET Program US page says "Please provide transcripts from ALL undergraduate and graduate courses you have taken or are currently taking, including community college, junior college, study abroad, and associate’s degree transcripts." I went to get my graduate transcript and they said that since it's my first semester, nothing is available yet. I ordered a proof of enrollment letter. Do you think that will suffice? If so, should I put it in the same place as the transcripts in the packet?

Merkypie
October 31st, 2011, 00:32
I would call your coordinator to confirm this but I think Miami coordinator on the forums has been saying in situations where the school won't budge, have them include a note explaining the reasons why they can't provide the necessary forms.

Froren
October 31st, 2011, 11:00
goodness, december that's late.

mtreecorner
November 1st, 2011, 00:47
I can live with December 2nd... I have been getting all my stuff in order since September so I should be able to send it in early.

I hope Interviews aren't pushed back.

Merkypie
November 1st, 2011, 00:50
They said interviews won't be pushed back due to like processing reasons and stuff. Only interview notifications will probably be late.

I'm with you on the Dec. 2nd deal. I've also been gathering my stuff since September so its just the application I need now. And my final reference which my teacher said was in the mail like last week.

asilverthread
November 1st, 2011, 02:26
The only thing I'm missing is my last reference. They sent me an email today saying they were going to get it typed up.

The one thing I'm interested in is how much time may be between interview notifications and the actual interviews.

deadking
November 1st, 2011, 03:23
I have a question about signatures: I have a sealed envelope from one of my references, but they just put a sticker of their company on it (I still intern there, which is why they handed it to me in person).

Does "signature" mean an actual handwritten one on the envelope or something like a company stamping in ink? Sorry if this is a weird pedantic question on my part but it's really unclear to me. :redface:

Edit: Also, they didn't put my address on the envelope because they gave it to me in person, should I/they add that in anyways?

asilverthread
November 1st, 2011, 04:43
I don't think it matters if your address is on the envelope. Might want to put "reference letter" or something. No where does it say the envelope has to bear your street address on it.

As far as the sticker I would assume it would be ok. The point is the processors want to know the envelope has been sealed and that the applicant has not tampered with the letter at all. An unbroken sticker would obviously say that the letter has been sealed and hasn't been touched (more so than a signature on it).

If you're feeling super paranoid just ask them to add their signature on the back. No need to get a completely new envelope or anything.

deadking
November 1st, 2011, 04:56
^^^Thanks for the input, I'll put "Reference Letter" on the envelope just to be cautious. :)

Merkypie
November 1st, 2011, 05:34
Just be sure to contact your coordinator and confirm that a sticker is okay. I have my reservations about it.

deadking
November 1st, 2011, 05:45
^^^Just so I'm clear, the sticker is the in front of the envelope. The envelope is sealed the regular way, not with the sticker itself.

Merkypie
November 1st, 2011, 06:05
The back seal of the envelope needs to be signed by the person who wrote your reference.

All copies may be in the same envelope. These documents must be
returned directly to you in sealed, signed envelopes and NOT sent separately to the JET Office.

http://i.imgur.com/Rca9f.png

With the reference signing the back it shows the processors that you did not tamper with it. A sticker won't prove much of anything.

deadking
November 1st, 2011, 06:10
^^Thanks, getting a signature won't be a problem for this particular case.

Merkypie
November 1st, 2011, 06:15
No problem :3 I just hope my educational reference did the same x_x

deadking
November 1st, 2011, 06:16
No problem :3 I just hope my educational reference did the same x_x

Speaking of which, I got to email my other reference with this info too, I get super paranoid if I don't type out directions with as much detail as possible. :095:

Merkypie
November 1st, 2011, 06:22
I've noticed this trend a lot. One of my references almost gave me their's without including the three copies. I had to remind them x_x I don't think they like reading the directions, lol.

hunterofpeace
November 1st, 2011, 14:42
Unless I'm missing something major, the application isn't available yet.

Wtf, mate??

Teishou
November 1st, 2011, 15:19
Hey guys. Let's all relax to an amazing song like this ---> Shonannokaze - Suirenka - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZZm0ZlwWac)

A great song to keep you going when the application gets you down. It's 12:20 at night right now, and I'm still buzzing. :D

Merkypie
November 1st, 2011, 15:33
The information on the actual online application changed to reflect the 2012 year but the registration link was not activated. Hopefully it'll go live tomorrow... er today.

Teishou
November 1st, 2011, 15:37
I think it will definitely go live this week - any longer and they risk rushing to make the Feb interviews.

hunterofpeace
November 1st, 2011, 15:59
Honestly, I doubt they will extend the deadline past December 2nd. I'm not sure if any more delays would end up affecting the interviews, but it sure would stress all of us hopefuls out.

Merkypie
November 1st, 2011, 16:07
They're headstrong on that Dec 2nd deadline. They did release all the paperwork back in late September/early October so there's really no reason to push back the application due date. They already gave us two months to prepare all of our extra paperwork. By now we should already have our references, SOPs, transcripts, proof of grads, and extra paperwork done.

I'll look at it as a way of weeding out the people who decided to sit on the application.

Teishou
November 1st, 2011, 16:12
Happy thoughts indeed. Or...whatever.

Merkypie
November 1st, 2011, 16:15
Be more optimistic, it's not the end of the world :P

asilverthread
November 1st, 2011, 16:17
I agree with Merkypie. Not only did they release the extra paperwork early, but the information on what was needed has been out all year long. One could have accessed the site back in July and seen what would be needed to apply. The only thing we've been waiting on were updated forms for the new year.

Teishou
November 1st, 2011, 16:24
lol I seriously have happy thoughts about the entire affair. Plus, Shonan no Kaze makes everything better.

hunterofpeace
November 2nd, 2011, 00:28
By now we should already have our references, SOPs, transcripts, proof of grads, and extra paperwork done.

Heh. SOP not so much. I'm fairly happy with the first half, but the second half is still a hot mess.

Everything else is ready, but my references are dragging their butts slightly. I asked over a month ago!

mtreecorner
November 2nd, 2011, 00:36
By now we should already have our references, SOPs, transcripts, proof of grads, and extra paperwork done.

Still got a whole monthish to polish that SOP (almost too much time). Even the other stuff can be gotten in the time they are giving people. Even those that waited this long have the time to put it together.

The only thing that really takes the longest is the stupid FBI checks...

Merkypie
November 2nd, 2011, 01:18
I notified my reference back in June if they could write my letter and they said they didn't ship it out until last week, so I would say getting everything done after the application comes out is doing it down to the wire.

Of course, not to say people can't do it, but who wants to play with fire?

hunterofpeace
November 2nd, 2011, 01:34
who wants to play with fire?

Pyromania, ftw.

Merkypie
November 2nd, 2011, 01:36
Pyromania, ftw.

It's cool until someone gets burned!

mtreecorner
November 2nd, 2011, 02:31
Looks like the USA JET page is down... anytime now.

And I am just saying... even if someone waited... its still possible. Just got to be on your references to get the letters done.

I, for one, have everything ready.... mostly.

Merkypie
November 2nd, 2011, 02:43
I've been refreshing the application all morning (https://app.applyyourself.com/?id=jet).

Yeah, I get what you're saying. I just like to be the forever pessimist on their behalf and forever the optimist on my behalf :P

mtreecorner
November 2nd, 2011, 02:46
Hopefully, everyone went on in October... saw the application not up... then all collectively forgot JET existed.

;)

Merkypie
November 2nd, 2011, 02:47
Hopefully, everyone went on in October... saw the application not up... then all collectively forgot JET existed.

;)

Oh would've that been nice ;) :lol:

asilverthread
November 2nd, 2011, 02:58
Just be sure to contact your coordinator and confirm that a sticker is okay. I have my reservations about it.

One of my references used a sticker. I contacted my coordinator and they said it was fine. Saying they didn't fault us on references not following directions. So they do give some leeway in this regard.

Merkypie
November 2nd, 2011, 03:05
One of my references used a sticker. I contacted my coordinator and they said it was fine. Saying they didn't fault us on references not following directions. So they do give some leeway in this regard.

They probably might give leeway if they used the sticker on the back of the envelope, but if they just put the sticker on the front then I think that would cause a problem.

Personally, I rather be perfect for the processors than hope that I won't be penalized for my references' lack of regard for directions. Especially since the cover letter gives us, as an applicant, directions (and one of them is basically making sure that they sign the back of the envelope). .-. Call me paranoid, but the consulates don't make the interview stage decisions ... DC's processors do.

nicole.ai
November 2nd, 2011, 03:42
Looks like the USA JET page is down... anytime now.

And I am just saying... even if someone waited... its still possible. Just got to be on your references to get the letters done.

I, for one, have everything ready.... mostly.

Nice, I hope that means that it'll be up by tomorrow...the application is pretty much all that I have left to do. And I've been getting extremely antsy waiting for it to post online.

I was telling one of my friends about JET for the first time a few days ago, and they're thinking about applying for it now since the application still isn't online. Hopefully, they can get their stuff together quickly enough. They're probably not going to apply for early departure so it should be as difficult for them. Tho, it'll probably involve constantly motivating the people writing references to hurry up....

nicole.ai
November 3rd, 2011, 00:17
The home page of the USA JET Program website (http://www.us.emb-japan.go.jp/JET/index.html (http://www.us.emb-japan.go.jp/JET/index.html)) now says in big red letters

The 2012 Application is now available.
The deadline is December 2, 2011 5:30 pm EST.
Please click here (http://app.applyyourself.com/?id=jet) to access online application.

But, when I click on the link to the application site, it still doesn't have a way to make a new log in. Boo. But, that should mean by the end of the day it will be up, right?

deadking
November 3rd, 2011, 01:02
^^^Looks like they realized that and they just took the link down due to technical difficulties.

mtreecorner
November 3rd, 2011, 01:04
Website probably can't handle all these people who keep refreshing the page ;)

nicole.ai
November 3rd, 2011, 01:15
Website probably can't handle all these people who keep refreshing the page ;)

lol, sounds about right.

Merkypie
November 3rd, 2011, 01:23
W-Iw2tDoWWk

Merkypie
November 3rd, 2011, 01:23
EDIT WHY DOUBLE POST?

oh yay my pin from last year works.

uthinkimlost?
November 3rd, 2011, 07:25
EDIT WHY DOUBLE POST?

oh yay my pin from last year works.

Careful, last year you weren't supposed to reuse any login info from the previous year.

Merkypie
November 3rd, 2011, 08:03
Careful, last year you weren't supposed to reuse any login info from the previous year.

Yeah, I didn't bother to go forward and just re-registered. I got a new pin and all that jazz.

Takoyaki
November 5th, 2011, 10:24
I mailed off my application this morning, just wanted to thank everyone who's helped me with it over the past few months ^_^

uthinkimlost?
November 5th, 2011, 10:25
I mailed off my application this morning, just wanted to thank everyone who's helped me with it over the past few months ^_^

I hope you didn't take any of my advice...

Takoyaki
November 5th, 2011, 10:42
I hope you didn't take any of my advice...

I insist that you were most helpfull

Merkypie
November 5th, 2011, 10:47
Congrats, kitsune! Still waiting on references and some final sop opinions before sending off my application.

uthinkimlost?
November 5th, 2011, 11:09
I insist that you were most helpfull

http://gifsoup.com/view2/2249391/tip-hat-o.gif

Takoyaki
November 5th, 2011, 11:09
Congrats, kitsune! Still waiting on references and some final sop opinions before sending off my application.

Thanks man, hopefully I'll meet ya on the other side hey ^_^

hunterofpeace
November 5th, 2011, 15:54
Nice. Congrats! I hope to follow suit soon. Stupid reference letter... [grumble mumble]

Takoyaki
November 7th, 2011, 11:08
hopefully ill see you guys round for some intense posting around jan/feb hey

asilverthread
November 7th, 2011, 12:10
You going to disappear until Jan/Feb?

Takoyaki
November 7th, 2011, 12:25
Haha na that's unlikely, this forum keeps me much too entertained at work then well...... Work

scimredopyh
November 22nd, 2011, 04:14
Hey guys, I have a question about how my reference put together the letter and copies. She gave it to me in a large, sealed envelope with three business envelopes inside, each containing a copy of the letter. Are these three separate envelopes inside a larger one going to be a problem?

or am I just being super paranoid? :confused:

hunterofpeace
November 22nd, 2011, 07:03
I think as long as you have 3 copies all in the same place and in a sealed envelope... you're good. Relax. =)

Takoyaki
November 22nd, 2011, 07:55
Should be fine dude, I just paper clipped each copy and stacked them up in the same envelope

mtreecorner
December 1st, 2011, 04:11
Ok. After waiting for my FBI background check that still has yet to come.... I sent my application in today.

I checked it 100 times... still felt like I left something out and will be DQ'd

Anyhow... I'm relieved. Its all over! (until late Janurary)

When I send in my background check... I am assuming its going to the same place and I should write a letter saying to include it with my application.

uthinkimlost?
December 1st, 2011, 07:14
App # and name should work.

mtreecorner
December 1st, 2011, 09:25
App # and name should work.

Thanks

bonse
December 2nd, 2011, 20:24
Ugh, finally got everything done and in the envelope. Walking down to the embassy later to hand deliver before 5pm deadline after work. Have a feeling it's awful but what's done is done!

After 3 years of contemplating it, I'll have finally applied!

mtreecorner
December 3rd, 2011, 05:17
Ugh, finally got everything done and in the envelope. Walking down to the embassy later to hand deliver before 5pm deadline after work. Have a feeling it's awful but what's done is done!

After 3 years of contemplating it, I'll have finally applied!

You in DC too Bonse? I am in Arlington now. Let me know how the hand delivery goes. I was thinking about it but just mailed it instead.

bonse
December 5th, 2011, 23:49
You in DC too Bonse? I am in Arlington now. Let me know how the hand delivery goes. I was thinking about it but just mailed it instead.

If by DC you mean Dublin City, then yes, yes I am there.......

mtreecorner
December 6th, 2011, 00:10
If by DC you mean Dublin City, then yes, yes I am there.......

I missed the tiny flag.... :/