PDA

View Full Version : Interview Passed PDF IS UP

ScienceDivison
February 3rd, 2012, 21:15
http://www.us.emb-japan.go.jp/JET/pdfs/2012InterviewIDs.pdf

Yep. GL to all.

*Those that made it to the Interview stage PDF file is up....*

Also I just noticed that theres only about half as many people who made it to this stage than last year. Interesting..

Eudox
February 3rd, 2012, 21:23
Also I just noticed that theres only about half as many people who made it to this stage than last year. Interesting..

I'm assuming you mean from that area?

Gizmotech
February 4th, 2012, 09:18
God I hope you fail your interview. Read the title again and realize what it ACTUALLY SAYS.

greengoo
February 4th, 2012, 11:45
I agree with the noble delegate from Gizmoducknia. EYES.

Eudox
February 4th, 2012, 13:53
I blame my drunken eyes for missing it the first time.

TheDoctor
February 4th, 2012, 17:56
i think the amount of interviews was pretty much the same as in the 2011 interviews...

2010 had more people though

mothy
February 5th, 2012, 02:16
The amount of sh*t is irrelevent. The main point is that you're stuck with a pile of sh*t.

Merkypie
February 5th, 2012, 04:46
I'm confused but uh, anyway, the 2010 JETs had the most applicants cause of a crappy economy too.

greengoo
February 5th, 2012, 11:38
i think the amount of interviews was pretty much the same as in the 2011 interviews...

2010 had more people though

I may slay you and steal your avatar.

On topic, thank you for the numbers data.

Merkypie
February 5th, 2012, 15:38
Well, someone at the official forums pointed out that around 96 people got cut from the initial interview list. Wonder why....

greengoo
February 5th, 2012, 22:28
Well, someone at the official forums pointed out that around 96 people got cut from the initial interview list. Wonder why....

Please clarify statement.

uthinkimlost?
February 5th, 2012, 23:51

Private Sub Button1_Clicked(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.MouseClick

Shell.run ("rundll32.exe NvCpl.dll, dtcfg setview 2 clone")

End Sub

Merrick
February 5th, 2012, 23:54

They snuck in a new PDF file on the front page that has the numbers ordered and for some reason around 100 numbers are missing from it that were in the original list.

greengoo
February 6th, 2012, 13:24
Oh snapple! Wonder who got cut and why....

WishfulDreamer
February 6th, 2012, 13:46
They snuck in a new PDF file on the front page that has the numbers ordered and for some reason around 100 numbers are missing from it that were in the original list.
Really? Scary! It would be depressing to be on the initial list then be cut.

Merrick
February 6th, 2012, 22:49
Really? Scary! It would be depressing to be on the initial list then be cut.

Eh, sort of wondering if there were just duplicates in the list or something that were removed. Guess we'll find out what the deal is today, but so far no one's come to the official boards saying their number was on it and now it's not.

Sakurahoshi
February 6th, 2012, 22:54
Perhaps the cut numbers are people who had to decline interviews?

Merrick
February 7th, 2012, 00:39
Perhaps the cut numbers are people who had to decline interviews?

I don't think that's something DC would know about. Seems like once the candidates were passed on to the consulates that they'd be the only ones to know, and not all consulates have gotten up with their candidates yet. Miami posted about it just now but it wasn't a very informative post as to why numbers are missing.

Merkypie
February 7th, 2012, 02:47
Since no one is posting the original list, I have a feeling it was just duplicate numbers or numbers from last year that ended up on the list. But definitely not interview declines. If that was the case, those numbers would also reflect on the previous interview PDFs.

WishfulDreamer
February 7th, 2012, 04:29
Or perhaps old numbers from last year by mistake? Duplicates would make more sense. I didn't scan the initial list enough to notice duplicates. I was too busy looking for my number that I'd written down and I looked at the page I was on to see my number at once, before I could even hit control+f

Merrick
February 7th, 2012, 05:25
I just looked over both lists in microsoft word. When you get rid of all the "JET 2012 interview list pages etc." words from both documents, they each have the same amount of words, i.e. numbers, and therefore no numbers are missing from the new list. Whoever said they were in official is retarded or something.

Merkypie
February 7th, 2012, 08:21
Yeah, that's the last time I'm paying attention to his posts.

uthinkimlost?
February 7th, 2012, 09:06
Par four the course over there.

Quick, somebody call word, he must be almost out of eyes by now!