PDA

View Full Version : kagawa anyone?

Shinikenshi
May 8th, 2004, 08:34
I chose Kagawa as my first choice, Nara as my second and Okayama as my third.

Still waitlisted, but still hopeful!

Ageha
May 9th, 2004, 02:57
Kagawa, specifically Takamatsu city, was the third choice on my application because I spent about 5 weeks there during the summer of '98. They really have some beautiful countryside out there (well, from what I remember ;p), so I'd be happy being placed there even if I am far away from "everything". My first two choices were Nagoyashi, Aichiken (unlikely U_U) because I studied abroad there and Hiroshimaken because I have a very good friend there who recontracted. :D

Lia
June 11th, 2004, 23:44
Hey! have any of you guys been placed in Kagawa?
a very good friend of mine Jim has just found out his placement and he is in Shionoe town, Kagawa.
He is holiday repping in teneriffe at the mo and doesnt have much free time to surt the net so i'm tryna find him some friends!

i'm gonna be not top far from u guys, Umaji village in Kochi
Hopefuuly meet u all out there
Lia xx

Ageha
June 12th, 2004, 14:08
Hey! have any of you guys been placed in Kagawa?
a very good friend of mine Jim has just found out his placement and he is in Shionoe town, Kagawa.
He is holiday repping in teneriffe at the mo and doesnt have much free time to surt the net so i'm tryna find him some friends!

i'm gonna be not top far from u guys, Umaji village in Kochi
Hopefuuly meet u all out there
Lia xx

Hihi, looks like I'll be a little bit to his north west up in Hanzancho (飯山町)。 Either of you are welcome to get in touch with me. I'm looking for friends in the general area as well. :) The more the merrier!

Jimbo
July 5th, 2004, 23:07
Hiya Ageha!

(how do u pronounce that???)

Its the jim that lia (above) was talking about, im back from tenerife so have some spare time to do other stuff, like come on here!!

Hope ur doin alright, im getting a little overexcited about the whole thing, maybe need to cut down on sugar...

anyway! ill be your friend!!! YAY!!

jim