PDA

View Full Version : Early Departures [Irish]

ProfessorGenki
March 4th, 2012, 00:07
Hey all

Had my interview in Feb in Ireland and I opted for the early departure. Iknow the academic Year is in April, So when do we "Potential Early Leavers" Receive a reply from the consulate? I assume we would have to hear earlier as opposed to the July Bunch.

Any Irish Potential Jets are most welcomed

Prospective
March 4th, 2012, 11:15
Us Aussies were told we'll hear sometime in March if we were selected for an April departure.

Merkypie
March 4th, 2012, 11:57
Same for us Amurikans.

andnever
March 4th, 2012, 13:53
Same for Canucks.

Prospective
March 13th, 2012, 15:08
Just fyi (since this was the only Early Departure topic) it seems most Early Departure places have been filled.

Miami Co-ordinator on the Official Forums said that most places in the US are done and I confirmed with the co-ordinator at the Melbourne Consulate and results here went out last Friday.

At least I know for sure that if I'm in, I've got until July to have things sorted now. Which is a relief.

Takoyaki
March 13th, 2012, 16:34
Just fyi (since this was the only Early Departure topic) it seems most Early Departure places have been filled.

Miami Co-ordinator on the Official Forums said that most places in the US are done and I confirmed with the co-ordinator at the Melbourne Consulate and results here went out last Friday.

At least I know for sure that if I'm in, I've got until July to have things sorted now. Which is a relief.

eeeeeep i have been waiting for someone to mention april departure notification, did she say if they were coming from Canberra or Melbourne by any chance??

Prospective
March 13th, 2012, 16:56
"April results were released last Friday and unfortunately your name wasn’t on the list. I only received a few places."

Takoyaki
March 13th, 2012, 17:08
were they sent out by snail mail??