PDA

View Full Version : Free English Lessons with Music

basumaiku
August 24th, 2012, 09:57
Hi Everybody,

I write music for teachers and students to use in or out of the classroom, primarily using vocabulary taught at the junior high school level. I recently uploaded all of the songs from an album I released (along with the worksheets, vocabulary lists, answer sheets, and Japanese translations) so students can do the lessons for free online:

The Moon Through My Window - Learn (http://www.themoonthroughmywindow.com/learn.html)

Hope you and your students enjoy the music,
Mike
(ALT with the JET Program in Shiga-ken from 2006-2009)

mteacher80
August 24th, 2012, 10:44
Woo hoo, i knew if i waited long enough it would be free!
(I THINK I BOUGHT A COPY OF IT FROM YOU RIGHT BEFORE YOU LEFT SHIGA)

Ini
August 24th, 2012, 10:46
Woo hoo, i knew if i waited long enough it would be free!

If only gezora had taken this approach...

basumaiku
August 24th, 2012, 11:01
Lmao! Thank you for buying it at the time, though! Believe me, it was much appreciated. :) Who is this? Are you still in Shiga?

I'm not sure what the wifi situation is like now in the schools (it wasn't available in the classrooms when I was teaching), but if it is available now and you're feeling tech-savvy, you could print out the worksheets for the students and just plug your computer into some speakers...

mteacher80
August 25th, 2012, 11:20
I took over at the kencho after stu! remember who i am? I was there from 2005-10.

basumaiku
August 25th, 2012, 12:07
Holy crap, (insert real name here, sorry about that), right?! How have you been?? Are you back in the US?