PDA

View Full Version : Organizing the application

ChasingTheSun
October 4th, 2012, 23:55
Does anyone know if it would be ok for me to print my forms double sided (for the two paged forms/ SOP) or should I stick with single sided only? I think it would be easier for me to print single sided, but I don't want to be disqualified for something so minute.

uthinkimlost?
October 5th, 2012, 00:21
Read your directions. If it doesn't specify, use one-sided.

As you organize, think like a reviewer. At the end of an 8 hr workday, would you put through a fat yet easy-to-read packet that required no flipping back and forth, or a svelte pack that required extra movement from your paper cut-laden hands?

ChasingTheSun
October 5th, 2012, 00:23
Very good point. Thanks!

Samurai_Steve
October 5th, 2012, 04:11
Does anyone know if it would be ok for me to print my forms double sided (for the two paged forms/ SOP) or should I stick with single sided only? I think it would be easier for me to print single sided, but I don't want to be disqualified for something so minute.

I'm pretty anal retentive myself. :D It's mostly a good thing. But from applying last year, it seems that the applications are very specific and straight-forward. Do your best to read the instructions, and do whatever comes naturally after that. uthinkImlost? makes some good points. I know I have tendency to over-think, so if you can do that, you'll be sitting pretty. :D