PDA

View Full Version : RCS

justice
October 5th, 2012, 16:54
Employment Issues: U.S. citizens should not come to Japan to work without having the proper employment visa arranged ahead of time, or in the hopes of earning a large salary. Teaching English, even privately, and serving as hosts/hostesses are both considered "work" in Japan and are illegal without the proper visa.

Some U.S.-based employment agencies and Japanese employers do not fully discuss or correctly represent the true nature of employment terms and conditions. U.S. consular officers in Japan receive numerous complaints from U.S. citizens who come to Japan to work as English teachers, carpenters, models, actors, entertainers, exotic dancers, and bar hosts/hostesses. The complaints include contract violations, non-payment of salary for months at a time, sexual harassment, intimidation, and threats of arrest, deportation, and physical assault.

A minimum requirement for effectively seeking the protection of Japanese labor law is a written and signed work contract. Without a signed contract, Japanese authorities do not get involved on behalf of foreign workers. If you’re coming to Japan to work, carefully review your contracts and the history and reputation of your Japanese employer before traveling to Japan. We cannot confirm information about prospective Japanese employers although we may be familiar with organizations or have received complaints in the past. If you are asked to do something you find troubling, you should reconsider being in Japan and think about terminating your employment and returning to the United States. Complaints against U.S.-based employment agencies or recruiters may be directed to the Better Business Bureau or the Office of the Attorney General in that particular state.

justice
October 5th, 2012, 17:14
U.S. consular officers in Japan receive numerous complaints from U.S. citizens who come to Japan to work as English teachers, carpenters, models, actors, entertainers, exotic dancers, and bar hosts/hostesses. The complaints include contract violations, non-payment of salary for months at a time:

collection agency japan - Google Search (http://www.google.com.sg/search?q=collection+agency+japan&oq=collection+agency+japan&sugexp=chrome,mod=9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8)

Collection Agencies

word
October 5th, 2012, 19:49
http://www.gamesprays.com/files/resource_media/preview/3-lolwut-7634_preview.jpg

Laevatienn
October 6th, 2012, 02:50
http://www.gamesprays.com/files/resource_media/preview/3-lolwut-7634_preview.jpg

Before the thread is locked I just wanted to say epic summary of what I thought right there ^^.

uthinkimlost?
October 6th, 2012, 08:55
U.S. consular officers in Japan receive numerous complaints from U.S. citizens who come to Japan to work as English teachers, carpenters, models, actors, entertainers, exotic dancers, and bar hosts/hostesses. The complaints include contract violations, non-payment of salary for months at a time:

collection agency japan - Google Search (http://www.google.com.sg/search?q=collection+agency+japan&oq=collection+agency+japan&sugexp=chrome,mod=9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8)

Collection Agencies

Someone traveled internationally to be an exotic dancer and was treated poorly? Well colour me Naive Navy.

justice
October 6th, 2012, 10:15
Someone traveled internationally to be an exotic dancer and was treated poorly? Well colour me Naive Navy.

Er, not quite! I c a red herring.

I traveled internationally to be an English teacher and was treated poorly by:

RCS Corporation, Japan (http://www.rcs-ed.jp/en/)

www.rcs (http://www.%3Cb%3Ercs%3C/b%3E)-ed.jp/en/
RCS Corporation. ALT Positions Teaching English in Japan.

uthinkimlost?
October 6th, 2012, 10:25
Er, not quite! I c a red herring.

I traveled internationally to be an English teacher and was treated poorly by:

RCS Corporation, Japan (http://www.rcs-ed.jp/en/)

www.rcs (http://www.%3Cb%3Ercs%3C/b%3E)-ed.jp/en/
RCS Corporation. ALT Positions Teaching English in Japan.

I'm aware of those assertions. And you come here, whilst breathing exclusively from your mouth, to bring down the big bad corporation. What a wonderful little David you are.

You won't hurt them. You can't hurt them. You are a puny man child clenching your little fists because nobody paid you boatloads of cash to come here and embarrass your home nation by drunkenly scraping the bottom of the barrel at dance clubs. Suck it up, get a new job, and move on.

Antonath
October 6th, 2012, 11:36
I'm amazed the banhammer hasn't fallen yet. Then again, it is a long weekend.

word
October 6th, 2012, 12:26
Yeah, I'm allowing it 'cause things are slow around here at the moment, and I am kindof amused by justice's odd blabbering. I mean, his other posts were funny enough, but this one's just weird. I have no idea what he's trying to accomplish; that google link was completely nonsensical (I didn't see anything there about employees being treated badly or anything). So I'll let this play out for a bit and see what comes of it, in the hopes that it might amuse me further.

UPGRAYEDD
October 6th, 2012, 13:57
Damnit be more liberal with that ban hammer.

Scrotty
October 6th, 2012, 14:01
I'm amazed the banhammer hasn't fallen yet. Then again, it is a long weekend.
then again, some of us are stuck at work all day on the saturday of a long weekend and need to read about the hilarious antics of ex-RCS employees to keep us from lashing out at co-workers and/or students

justice
October 7th, 2012, 13:03
I'm aware of those assertions. And you come here, whilst breathing exclusively from your mouth, to bring down the big bad corporation. What a wonderful little David you are.

You won't hurt them. You can't hurt them. You are a puny man child clenching your little fists because nobody paid you boatloads of cash to come here and embarrass your home nation by drunkenly scraping the bottom of the barrel at dance clubs. Suck it up, get a new job, and move on.

Thank you.

Your a puny man child too.

Your a fuckin' idiot. "paid you boatloads of cash" wtf, I knew it was low paid paid. They DO NOT PAY what they CLAIM too!

RCS aint a straight bizness muthafucka. They r morally reprehensible!

American Pimp: 1 of 9 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y6oMsroBvU)

Brutal K.O's - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LtwJVUv-So)

Gezora
October 7th, 2012, 17:10
O hy gyz whuts happening in this th

hunterofpeace
October 7th, 2012, 20:27
Your a fuckin' idiot.

Lolz.

justice
October 8th, 2012, 12:07
Lolz.

Excuse my casual writing style.

"You're a muthafucka".

word
October 8th, 2012, 15:46
I'm starting to wonder if justice is actually an RCS public-relations guy who is working to discredit people who badmouth RCS by portraying them as lunatics.

If so... good show, man; it's working.

justice
October 8th, 2012, 16:51
I'm starting to wonder if justice is actually an RCS public-relations guy who is working to discredit people who badmouth RCS by portraying them as lunatics.

If so... good show, man; it's working.

That depends whether you believe the axiom :"Any publicity is good publicity."

I'm glad you gave me the benefit of the doubt.

"public-relations guy who is working to discredit people who badmouth RCS by portraying them as lunatics."

????

word
October 8th, 2012, 19:51
Gosh, given your rather limited grasp of the English language, perhaps it's better that you're no longer employed as an ALT.

hunterofpeace
October 9th, 2012, 06:32
Casual writing style my @$$. If you are calling someone an idiot, you should know better than to use incorrect grammar in the same bloody sentence.

Lol @ word. Also, why hasn't this person been permabanned? Isn't starting three threads and using RL info to publicly smear someone enough these days?

word
October 9th, 2012, 10:22
At first, I felt like I should allow it 'cause the actions taken by RCS where the visa stuff was concerned were completely uncool, and I didn't really have a problem with such information being made public.

I can't be sure that the events were being accurately reported, though; justice might be a lying lunatic (it appears increasingly likely each time it posts). So I removed the names in the interests of covering the site's arse.

I'm continuing to allow this pretty much only for LOLs at this point. If justice pushes the rules again, I will permaban the ever-living snot out of it.

justice
October 9th, 2012, 11:21
At first, I felt like I should allow it 'cause the actions taken by RCS where the visa stuff was concerned were completely uncool, and I didn't really have a problem with such information being made public.

I can't be sure that the events were being accurately reported, though; justice might be a lying lunatic (it appears increasingly likely each time it posts). So I removed the names in the interests of covering the site's arse.

I'm continuing to allow this pretty much only for LOLs at this point. If justice pushes the rules again, I will permaban the ever-living snot out of it.

It is RCS who are deceitful. Word I can tell ur angry, but try to be rational.

In any case , it does u no good to sit around and judge, question is what is gonna be done about it.

When I told J*** over the phone tt I was gonna take them to court, J*** (I censored that for your sake, u got all the power dude!) lied and said that the school complained that I had been leaving early.

Next day I asked the school if this was true , and they (the school) said no not at all, look the stamp you get everyday proves it: I then called back J*** telling her that she is a LIAR and this was her email response:

Wednesday, 27 June 2012, 18:02

Dear James,
Good afternoon.
I spoke with I****-san just now upon his return to the office and it turns out I heard him wrong about you leaving early. He was speaking about someone else, not you. I apologize deeply for the mix up and for upsetting you about that, I hope you can forgive my mistake.
Take care.
Sincerely,
J*****

RCS Corporation HR
Yorii Branch Office
1116-2 Yorii, Yorii-machi
Osato-gun, Saitama-ken
〒369-1203

word
October 9th, 2012, 11:50
So they mistook comments about someone else as comments about you, then apologized when you pointed out this fact? Oh noes.

Has anyone ever told you, justice, that it is entirely possible you suffer from a mental illness or disability of some sort?

coop52
October 9th, 2012, 12:00
Jesus Christ on the cross, at least try to type something coherently. I can see why they aren't paying you now.

uthinkimlost?
October 9th, 2012, 13:07
"Okay class, please take out your Jesus and Zoroaster are eating crackers in my brain!"

justice
October 9th, 2012, 15:36
So they mistook comments about someone else as comments about you, then apologized when you pointed out this fact? Oh noes.

Has anyone ever told you, justice, that it is entirely possible you suffer from a mental illness or disability of some sort?

Go look elsewhere on the internet, about how many times RCS has been making up lies. I can't b bothered to copy and psate FOR YOU.

Your interpretation of the facts might be convincing IF it was not for the fact that countless others have reported similar incidents!

No worries your entitled to think what you want free thought and speech right, I wil lnot waste my time trying to convince u anymore GOOD BYE

word
October 9th, 2012, 15:57
Yeah, there sure are a lot of remarkable similarities...

I love how it edited its post.

hunterofpeace
October 9th, 2012, 20:18
LOL, that's excellent.

Scrotty
October 9th, 2012, 22:05
R-LOOPZ why did you have to ban that guy, he was awesome

i just wish he had spent more time in AG

POLITICS THREAD
GLEN ZORRO POSTS SOME SHIT ABOUT MITCH ROMMEL

justice:
yes mitch rommal is LIAR i think he could work as RCS CORPORATION as you know they have commit FRAUD and LIE

Wednesday, 22 June 2012, 13:52

Dear James,
Good afternoon.
We received your letter of explanation regarding your recent time off work, and we understand that illness may have prevented you from performing your duties. However, the supporting document provided was not a doctor's certificate as claimed, but in fact a letter from NTT offering a monthly discount if you combine your phone and internet services into the one account. Once the correct documentation has been provided, we will be happy to inform the school about the reasons for your absence, however remuneration for these days will not be given as stipulated in your contract.
Take care.
Sincerely,
J*****

RCS Corporation HR
Yorii Branch Office
1116-2 Yorii, Yorii-machi
Osato-gun, Saitama-ken
〒369-1203

Antonath
October 10th, 2012, 09:36
...the supporting document provided was not a doctor's certificate as claimed, but in fact a letter from NTT offering a monthly discount if you combine your phone and internet services into the one account.
Sat in staffroom, trying desperately not to laugh.