PDA

View Full Version : Address to send Interac Documents

oshejay
November 20th, 2012, 00:39
can someone give me the address to send in my interac documents, i used the one sent in the email to fed-ex my documents and was told that the address is incomplete and i cant get thru to my recruiter

stephiiStephii
November 20th, 2012, 01:40
Hi oshejay.. you have to be really careful with how you fill out the address. Are you sending docs to Utah, or Tokyo? Here are both:

Utah:
Interac America Co Ltd.
2150 S 1300 E Suite 500
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
USA

Tokyo:
ATTENTION Dariya Stoyanova
Interac Co., Ltd - Recruiting Department
Fujimi West 3F,
Fujimi 2-14-36,
Chiyoda-ku,
Tokyo, 102-0071
JAPAN

Good luck!

oshejay
November 20th, 2012, 05:59
thanks much, i was told to use the address I got in an email, and its nothing like those, now i'm confused. Guess i'll have to wait on a response from my recruiter. The address i have is

Interac America
Attn: Documents Department
1560 S 150 W
Orem, UT 84058

stephiiStephii
November 20th, 2012, 06:03
OH wow! ok yeah wait to hear from your recruiter..hope it turns out okay. push come to shove, just call Utah and seek clarification

Laevatienn
November 21st, 2012, 06:28
thanks much, i was told to use the address I got in an email, and its nothing like those, now i'm confused. Guess i'll have to wait on a response from my recruiter. The address i have is

Interac America
Attn: Documents Department
1560 S 150 W
Orem, UT 84058

Wait wait. Stop. I remember Orem. Strange place. Not so great for drinks (hard drinks) but clean... like bizarrely clean.

Anywho the address should be...let me shuffle through my email...yep it's the same as the one you have. They have a separate document address according to my old email:

Interac America
1560 S 150 W
Orem, UT 84058

I wonder why it says incomplete via fed-ex? Have you called the office? Your recruiter won't be able to help you after the seminar as they don't handle the documents if I recall correctly. Call the office is going to be your best bet. They may have changed the mailing address but again...call the office.

oshejay
November 21st, 2012, 09:00
i spoke to my recruiter, that is indeed the address, i forgot to put on "USA" on the package *face palm*. Thanks for the help though guys

stephiiStephii
November 21st, 2012, 10:44
haha cool, happy to hear that!

Hey did you have Kimika and her hubby as your recruiters? Weren't they cool :)

oshejay
November 21st, 2012, 23:33
Haven't met them as yet, so far communication is via phone and email, Kimika sounds like an awesome person so far.

stephiiStephii
November 22nd, 2012, 00:05
Oh right, forgot your seminar is in December. Yeah she is cool :)