PDA

View Full Version : Q seeking A for friendship or more???

AtomicYak
April 6th, 2005, 00:05
Now that I'm on the short end of the list, I've got a few Q's that are in search of A's.

1. Currently residing in Japan, should I request e-mail copies of all documents? I know the info packet and response letter is time-sensitive...

2. Is there a Japanese version of the medical form? If not I need to find myself an English-speaking doctor...

3. I'm married to a Japanese National but don't have my marriage visa yet. I said on the application I'd be departing from Japan, but in my shortlist letter they told me not to apply for a visa now.

Any thoughts on any of these questions would be much appreciated...by a person not unlike myself.

Easy
April 6th, 2005, 01:02
I'm seeking T and A for friendship.

Ini
April 6th, 2005, 01:06
I'm desperately seeking susan

Dynamis
April 6th, 2005, 01:34
Now that I'm on the short end of the list, I've got a few Q's that are in search of A's.

1. Currently residing in Japan, should I request e-mail copies of all documents? I know the info packet and response letter is time-sensitive...

Well, you could, but im not sure if youd get them or not. If they are posting them to your US address, i guess you could get your family to fax them or something.

2. Is there a Japanese version of the medical form? If not I need to find myself an English-speaking doctor...

Id go with an English speaking doctor even if the form was in Japanese!!

3. I'm married to a Japanese National but don't have my marriage visa yet. I said on the application I'd be departing from Japan, but in my shortlist letter they told me not to apply for a visa now.

Yeah, they sort out your visa for you, you dont have to do anything (unless you already have a marriage visa, but you dont yet)

Matt