PDA

View Full Version : Any former ALT's hired by Interac from outstide Japan?

gakumonman
December 16th, 2012, 08:06
I have been back from Japan almost three years after working for Heart and just recently applied for Interac and got my employment offer this week.

Anyways, I just wanted to know if there was anyone returning or recently returned to Japan who had ALT experience and was hired to Interac from outside of Japan? What has been your experience, so far? Any differences, similarities? If you're in Japan and working for Interac; did you find any perks from having experience (suburban placement [Saitama,Chiba, Kanagawa], preferences matched, pay)?

I got hired after a pretty horrible seminar experience.I did not receive a seminar invitation/info packet, only a reminder from the recruiter so I went completely unprepared and improvised the demo lesson I thought for sure I would never hear back from them, but alas I am returning.

Ini
December 17th, 2012, 08:50
general consensus is interac is a step up from heart, borderlink, rcs etc.

although thats a bit like saying syphilis is the most noble of the STDs

gakumonman
December 17th, 2012, 09:45
general consensus is interac is a step up from heart, borderlink, rcs etc.

although thats a bit like saying syphilis is the most noble of the STDsWow my first post replied to by Ini! Well I've worked for Heart so all I need now is some genital warts and I'll be ready to go!!!

MJN
December 17th, 2012, 14:28
I have no first-hand info but there are a few interact folks in the area around me.

I've had them say the pay isn't as good as JET, but they can go in to and leave work when they please as long as they are at lessons, they get school holidays and if you have N2/N1, you get extra pay a month.

Basically work less get paid less.