PDA

View Full Version : PERTH!!!!!!! YOU HAVE MAIL!!!!! ACCEPTED!!

evangelionpunk
April 8th, 2005, 15:38
BOOOOYAAAHHHH!

IM IN BABBY!!!!!

IM INN!!!!

PERTH JETS YOU ALL HAVE MAIL!

BOOOYAAHHHH

I literally yanked the mail bundle from the postie once i saw the flash of a standard mail envelope that looked bulging and word consulate.

and ripped it open right there and then.

now i wait to find out where im going.

hehehehehh.

Burnsy
April 8th, 2005, 15:47
Congratulations. I am still waiting in Melbourne. My brother must think I am fucked up or something. Every day I ring him from work and ask him to go and check the mail! Like it is going to make a difference really as to whether he checks it or I check it 6 hours later - but I JUST WANT TO KNOW!!!!!

Worst part is that I have read so many posts about the alternate list and those people who have been rejected, that I am worried that I will be on one of those, instead of the short list!. Oh well - another weekend of letting my imagination think the worst

calltheambulance
April 8th, 2005, 17:06
Way to go man!

I'm in too. 8)

Congrats to everyone in Perth who's been accepted, if you haven't I'm sure yours is on the way.

I had a feeling I was in by how chunky the letter was, but I still sat down to open it. I won a 6 pack of beer in a raffle too, today has cheered me right up :lol:

evangelionpunk
April 8th, 2005, 21:31
thnx burnsy.

I hear brisbanes been slow so hopefully youll get something by monday and hopefully your in too!

Yeah it was chunky and was somewhat of a give away. Couldnt they spend a little more on the envelopes? misers! :lol:

Shotokai
April 8th, 2005, 22:44
there are LOT's of placements to fill up and down Japan, thousands, so don't feel that you definately going to alternate based on who is here. this sight 812 members which isn't all the current or prospective jets.
finger crossed and keep positive.