PDA

View Full Version : The real question is......

Nelson
April 11th, 2005, 17:12
now i've been accepted and shall be going to Japan in the summer, will i be getting my nuts in with copious amounts of women? I'm a good looking chap, i know that, you know that, so will i be up to my neck in fanny or are the rumours untrue?

Pandilex
April 11th, 2005, 23:19
Makes us alternates wonder.

Nelson
April 11th, 2005, 23:25
wonder what? Why you didn't do better in the application process? I'll give you an answer if you want....

zz_alex_zz
April 11th, 2005, 23:58
Seriously, I'm getting so pissed off with my mates asking me this question. I'm as red blooded as any other male, but the amount of times my mates have said stuff like "Oh I? You'll be alright with all the Japanese girls then?" You can only manage a fake laugh and smile so many times. It kinda wears a bit thin after a while and I only found out about a week ago...

Rycean
April 12th, 2005, 00:24
I think the only thing us alternates gotta hope, is that is not your sole reason for going on JET. I would hate to think i got rejected and they sent someone whos only intention was to bed as many women in his prefecture as humanly possible... talk about cultural exchange!!!

Peace

dobharrison
April 12th, 2005, 00:30
He'll be exchanging something more tangible. Surely that's got to be worth something?

Ini
April 12th, 2005, 00:32
sure is, they pay a pretty penny for it down at the clinic

Nelson
April 12th, 2005, 00:32
oh come on pal, as if i'd travel across the world for the sole reason that i can get my end away. i can do it here if i like. Enjoy the banter my friend. Lifes great, i'm in. I hope you get in too, i really do. Best of luck.
Ahem.

Rycean
April 12th, 2005, 00:57
I know i know i am just bored and procrastinating coz i can't be arsed to do my 3rd year project write up!

But yeah i think Dob is right at least you would be physically exchanging yourself with the local community. JET couldn't ask much more from you.

Pandilex
April 12th, 2005, 04:12
Then why are they keeping me and Dob apart ?!?!?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

dobharrison
April 12th, 2005, 08:40
Patience, my darling. Our time will cum.

Fyrey
April 12th, 2005, 09:51
Come on now, this online relationship is bordering on really really disturbing.

so will i be up to my neck in fanny or are the rumours untrue?

Are you looking for particularly fat girls or something? Japan is indeed famed for them.

professor_chimpenstein
April 19th, 2005, 13:18
Nelson wrote:

so will i be up to my neck in fanny or are the rumours untrue?

I think that everyone has sorta avoided the question here a little

I can honestly say that from my experience you will be getting more attention than you might at home on the basis that you will be somet a bit different i.e. not just another englishman in a country full of englishmen.

The fanny ratio depends on the women i think - some japanese women are very shy and so like to take it slow - others arn't :wink:

But I will say that I live in Osaka and this is a great place to meet women.
Maybe like Liverpool or Newcastle by comparison.

adammoogle
April 19th, 2005, 13:34
seconded, if your in or near a big city you'll have no problem meeting people your own age for fun and frollics...if your stuck in inaka you'll probably have to brush up on those japanese skills and head to the next town over if you want to get up to anything without your whole school knowing all the intermet details...also if your looking for a serious relationship the language barrier can be a big problem...and lastly beware, japanese girls make the strangest noises

dobharrison
April 19th, 2005, 14:23
japanese girls make the strangest noises

Really??? Such as?

To be honest, I haven't found the dating situation to be any different to back home; I haven't had more or less attention that I've noticed. I'm going out with a Japanese girl now and the whole dating thing wasn't really any different to back home, but maybe I'm lucky as her English is really good.

EDIT: If you go out looking for female attention you'll probably find it, which is no different to Liverpool!

nicklad
April 19th, 2005, 14:43
japanese girls make the strangest noises

To be honest, I haven't found the dating situation to be any different to back home; I haven't had more or less attention that I've noticed. !

Thats because your ugly in what ever country you go to.

Seriously though I have found the difference in ideas of time a real pain.
You go out with a girl have a great time and then she says lets go out again. Sounds good.
But the next date isnt at the weekend or next week its about 2 weeks later. By then I have forgotten her name and what she looks like.

Here in the sub-inaka there is no happy medium that I have found yet. It seems to be either stalkers or part time lovers as Stevie calls them.

dobharrison
April 19th, 2005, 14:47
That's because Hiroshima girls are the best.

Thats because your ugly in what ever country you go to.

Damn. :(

dobharrison
April 19th, 2005, 22:51
It's like they speak a different language or something. How strange.

dobharrison
April 20th, 2005, 09:03
Don't all girls bark?

solacegirl
April 20th, 2005, 09:46
now i've been accepted and shall be going to Japan in the summer, will i be getting my nuts in with copious amounts of women? I'm a good looking chap, i know that, you know that, so will i be up to my neck in fanny or are the rumours untrue?

Mate this is a country where Steven Hawkins football boots would get a shag. Never underestimate the power of the gaijin card esp. blokes!

dbridges
April 20th, 2005, 10:22
Don't all girls bark?

not the ones that cluck or go baaahhhh

Sai1
April 29th, 2005, 09:51

These are the kind of people I take a back seat to :P I didn't even make it to the Alternate list. The JET program has got me real confused.

Pandilex
April 29th, 2005, 12:19

These are the kind of people I take a back seat to :P

Sounds like you're both ideally suited, and if you meet there will be a cataclysmic explosion of sex the likes of which GOD has never seen. I recommend you park down a side street.

Sai1
April 29th, 2005, 13:49
These are the kind of people I take a back seat to :P [/quote]

Sounds like you're both ideally suited, and if you meet there will be a cataclysmic explosion of sex the likes of which GOD has never seen. I recommend you park down a side street.[/quote]

? What do you mean? You do realized I was berating him and people who think like him, right?

April 29th, 2005, 16:42
I think Pandilex was making a joke about you two sharing a back seat together, for some intimate one-on-one action! 8O

Sai1
April 29th, 2005, 22:09
I think Pandilex was making a joke about you two sharing a back seat together, for some intimate one-on-one action! 8O

Oh. Heh, okay that's pretty good. :lol: Too bad I was too slow to pick up on that. :)

Pandilex
April 29th, 2005, 22:15
:wink:

dbridges
April 29th, 2005, 22:57
That Pandilex...what a tease...

dobharrison
April 29th, 2005, 23:52
That whore! :x

Ini
April 30th, 2005, 10:13
i find that comment inflamatory and request it is removed

dobharrison
April 30th, 2005, 15:54
Fuck off.

Pandilex
April 30th, 2005, 23:36
<3

NSboarderchic
May 8th, 2005, 19:28
I Love This! On BD this thread would turn into a raging gaijin v. J girl fight, but here it's become a backseat gay love-fest!

Ahhhh.... such a great site! :)

dobharrison
May 8th, 2005, 20:37
I wasn't joking when I called this the gay JET forum...

TenSixBandito
June 9th, 2005, 13:16
To answer the original question, I think us lads have it double-good here. Firstly, many fit J-girls find us interesting just because of our foreignness. Secondly, many non-J-girls either take some time to find J-boys attractive (if they ever make the switch) which apparently makes non-J-boys look more attractive than they otherwise might have.

To summarise, from what I've seen and experienced in my highly urban setting is that with a bit of effort a guy can find himself up to the apricots without too much trouble. If you're in the sticks, though, you may be lynched if you hold a girl's hand, even in private, so watch it! A mate told me about a past ALT in his town who had the mayor knock on his door and demand an explanation as to what he was doing with a local girl.

PS. I don't mean to imply that I've become a raging やりチン since I came here, because that's not true at all. I just know that it's possible.

professor_chimpenstein
June 16th, 2005, 17:28
with a bit of effort a guy can find himself up to the apricots

Especially if his nickname is Mr Butch eh?

angry_professor
June 17th, 2005, 16:04
Seriously, I'm getting so pissed off with my mates asking me this question. I'm as red blooded as any other male, but the amount of times my mates have said stuff like "Oh I? You'll be alright with all the Japanese girls then?" You can only manage a fake laugh and smile so many times. It kinda wears a bit thin after a while and I only found out about a week ago...

The best one I've gotten was a short conversation between some co-workers about their interpretation of what my experience in Japan will be like:

The Manager: "He's just gonna go over there and get cut up by the Yakuza."
Coworker: "Yeah but at least he's gonna get tons of that slanted pussy."

They're both idiots.

professor_chimpenstein
June 17th, 2005, 16:20
Idiots maybe yet they still have a stunning insight into life in Osaka!