PDA

View Full Version : Application Problems: Question 17a Does Not Exist

areeachan
December 3rd, 2013, 02:15
This may have been answered before, but I'm having issues with the application. It's crunch time. I went to submit my application to get the PDF file, and it says I haven't filled out question 17a about wanting to work in primary education. I went to change it, but it doesn't exist! I've tried contacting the embassy and the JET USA Facebook page but to no avail. Does anyone know what I can do? I have to overnight this TODAY.

Please help.

CrouchingMouse
December 3rd, 2013, 03:13
Maybe you could just add a sticky note to the printed page of the application explaining the problem?

therealwindycity
December 3rd, 2013, 08:47
I hope you were able to figure it out in time! Was it maybe a problem with your browser? I don't remember hearing anybody else with this same problem ...

par92186
December 3rd, 2013, 11:20
This may have been answered before, but I'm having issues with the application. It's crunch time. I went to submit my application to get the PDF file, and it says I haven't filled out question 17a about wanting to work in primary education. I went to change it, but it doesn't exist! I've tried contacting the embassy and the JET USA Facebook page but to no avail. Does anyone know what I can do? I have to overnight this TODAY.

Please help.

Maybe you could just add a sticky note to the printed page of the application explaining the problem?

I came across a few people on the JET Facebook page as well stating the same issue. Are you able to submit the online document anyway? If you are able to submit and receive an e-mail stating you "submitted successfully", I wouldn't stress to much. I definitely think it's a technical error on JET's side and wouldn't worry about it. Take CrouchingMouse's advice and attach a post-it at the very least. You aren't alone in this problem. Good luck!