PDA

View Full Version : Responding to Interac e-mails

Mattheprat
April 15th, 2014, 01:26
Hey all,

I just received an e-mail from an Interac recruiter with regards to my application; I have a phone interview! In the e-mail it says to respond within 10 working days to notify them that you want to pursue the application. Here's the question: Do you reply to the e-mail address they sent the message from, phone them or contact them through the website's message center?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

sharpinthefang
April 15th, 2014, 06:24
Hey all,

I just received an e-mail from an Interac recruiter with regards to my application; I have a phone interview! In the e-mail it says to respond within 10 working days to notify them that you want to pursue the application. Here's the question: Do you reply to the e-mail address they sent the message from, phone them or contact them through the website's message center?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to all emails via what they send you. Normally its Maria on the other end (shes on holiday until the 22nd, so i don't know who it is atm) but they often reply at all times of the night, so sometimes you will get an email at 3am!

Jamie Solo
April 15th, 2014, 08:28
Out of curiosity, when did you put the application for Interac in Mattheprat?

Mattheprat
April 15th, 2014, 08:28
Reply to all emails via what they send you. Normally its Maria on the other end (shes on holiday until the 22nd, so i don't know who it is atm) but they often reply at all times of the night, so sometimes you will get an email at 3am!

Thanks - the e-mail had Maria's name at the bottom of it, so is someone doing this on her behalf then? How quickly do they reply to your response?

Mattheprat
April 15th, 2014, 08:29
Out of curiosity, when did you put the application for Interac in Mattheprat?

I sent it on Wednesday last week.

Mattheprat
April 16th, 2014, 01:44
I got a phone interview - better start preparing...

sharpinthefang
April 16th, 2014, 05:22
Thanks - the e-mail had Maria's name at the bottom of it, so is someone doing this on her behalf then? How quickly do they reply to your response?
Possibly, I wont receive any emails for a couple of weeks now as all my data has been sent off to Tokyo.Usually they take a maximum of 3 days to reply, but may be longer in this busy period.

itsabird
April 16th, 2014, 05:47
I filled out my app first week of April, won't have my phone interview for a little over another week. Just in case you wanted to reference someone else's timeline.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Mattheprat
April 16th, 2014, 16:53
I filled out my app first week of April, won't have my phone interview for a little over another week. Just in case you wanted to reference someone else's timeline.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Got my interview on Monday!