PDA

View Full Version : Keio

greyjoy
July 27th, 2014, 21:09
So where am I drinking tonight? Also, is basically everything closed on Sundays?

sharpinthefang
July 27th, 2014, 22:28
I havent noticed things closing early on sundays, just the same as normal days...

Ini
July 29th, 2014, 10:26
has anyone freaked out and gone on a rampage yet?

kenkennif
July 29th, 2014, 13:00
Oh heck, you guys arrived?!?!

Just go out everywhere, It's a maze of bars around there!!

My mate Jess vomited on a dog in Keio plaza on our first night & another mate stu broke into the pool with a lady and went skinny dipping. I wish I was there again...

Ini
July 29th, 2014, 13:17
stu broke into the pool with a lady and went skinny dipping. I wish I was there

pervert

ihatefall
July 29th, 2014, 13:23
Oh heck, you guys arrived?!?!

Just go out everywhere, It's a maze of bars around there!!

My mate Jess vomited on a dog in Keio plaza on our first night & another mate stu broke into the pool with a lady and went skinny dipping. I wish I was there again...

It's a wonder JET isn't banned from everywhere at this point

mothy
July 29th, 2014, 13:45
It's what I've been trying for. It only got me banned from JET though.

Ini
July 29th, 2014, 13:59
only nerds stay at the keio anyway. In my day the big dick players riding g5s stayed at the hilton and only went to the keio for the workshops (i.e. never)

Jiggit
July 29th, 2014, 14:07
only nerds stay at the keio anyway. In my day the big dick players riding g5s stayed at the hilton and only went to the keio for the workshops (i.e. never)

You hung out with Chinese? How ghastly.

Ini
July 29th, 2014, 14:13
how dare you madam! the closest I have ever gotten to a chinese was that hooker in KL.

greyjoy
July 29th, 2014, 20:36
Some girl apparently got wasted and broke into a restricted area. I don't know what constitutes a restricted area here, though.

SomePeopleJustSaySnow
July 29th, 2014, 20:58
Was it the buffet?

BOOM!

par92186
July 30th, 2014, 12:50
Was it the buffet?

BOOM!

classic. fat chick. the joke that never gets old. EVER.

Jiggit
July 30th, 2014, 12:53
Yeah snow that was kind of uncalled for. Just because someone's fat it doesn't make them a bad person.

Ini
July 30th, 2014, 12:54
Fat is an ugly word. The polite term is marshmallow girl.

Jiggit
July 30th, 2014, 12:55
fat chick.

That was your assumption who's the sexist now!?!

SomePeopleJustSaySnow
July 30th, 2014, 13:31
classic. fat chick. the joke that never gets old. EVER.

Yeah snow that was kind of uncalled for. Just because someone's fat it doesn't make them a bad person.

Wow, such reactionary. Many heartbreak.

I was merely making a reference to the delicious nature of Japanese food, with no inherent bias toward the size of the individual involved in the offence - an offence, I would remind you, that involved breaking and entering and will most probably lead to the incarceration of the guilty party. BOOM, said the cell door as it was slammed shut. I can't imagine how such an innocent observation could be misconstrued in such a negative way. It brings a tear to my eye.

I think you people all need to let a little love into your hearts, and let go of these preconceived notions of fat and thin, large and small, gay and straight (or bi, or trans, or andro, or asex). Tolerance, long my own watchword, should really become the watchword of the site as a whole. This hatred, this bigotry, this kneejerk cynicism? Who does it help? Nobody, that's who. I think if you all just try a little harder, well...

You can be better.

Jiggit
July 30th, 2014, 13:33
Well now I know Snow is lying about living in Japan.

SomePeopleJustSaySnow
July 30th, 2014, 13:36
I'll have you know I ate Canadian Fried Chicken yesterday, with a side of curry.

Only in Japan can such wonders be obtained.

I'm the luckiest individual alive.

par92186
July 30th, 2014, 13:38
lol I was just laughing at the buffet joke. That shit was hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SomePeopleJustSaySnow
July 30th, 2014, 13:44
lol I was just laughing at the buffet joke. That shit was hilarious.

I was like you once, Par. I laughed at the crude fumblings of my fellows as they made their way blindly through the world, falling into the same pitfalls as each other, hamstrung by a lack of co-ordination, a lack of purpose. And that laughter keeps your light alive in the easiest way, in short bursts of heat and realism. It works, for a time.

But the laughs always fade, Par, and when they do the light fades with them - and as that brightness is reduced to an ember, just before it flickers out, we will know the pain of our brothers and sisters and neutroisiers and we will weep for them, and that weeping will last forever.

You can be better than that, Par.

You can be better.

Jiggit
July 30th, 2014, 13:45
This is only funny when mothy does it.

SomePeopleJustSaySnow
July 30th, 2014, 13:46
It's liberating though. And surprisingly fun to type!

Don't worry, I get bored of things quickly.

par92186
July 30th, 2014, 13:53
Fair enough snow. Fair enough.

But I can't help what makes me laugh. Having a sense of humor (both at yourself and with others) is just part of being human. Especially when it comes to ITIL. This site is just one big shit curling zoo.

In real life I'm never going to point and laugh at someone when they either look funny or act funny (although I'm damn well laughing my ass off on the inside). I will just wait to rant about it in the Lounge.

Ini
July 30th, 2014, 13:56
In real life I'm never going to point and laugh at someone when they either look funny or act funny

With that attitude you wont be welcome at my one woman revue!

SomePeopleJustSaySnow
July 30th, 2014, 13:57
I will just wait to rant about it in the Lounge.

I think you took a wrong turn somewhere...

par92186
July 30th, 2014, 13:57
With that attitude you wont be welcome at my one woman revue!

That's okay I don't need to go to Weight Watchers meetings anyway.

Ini
July 30th, 2014, 13:59
That's okay I don't need to go to Weight Watchers meetings anyway.

we like to call them "a multitude of marshmallows" these days thank you very much!