PDA

View Full Version : Alternate Placement

hurla
May 3rd, 2005, 17:40
as an Alternate who has been upgraded for the 2005 JET program, I am assuming my original placement is out of the question. How does it actually work? Will I be posted in an area where more poeple dropped out?

Ini
May 3rd, 2005, 19:42
poeple are evil people who rape nuns and slaughter children. I wish there was a forum for people who joined in 2004.....................................

hurla
May 3rd, 2005, 20:07
come again ?

Ini
May 3rd, 2005, 20:13
GO TO THE RELEVANT THREAD YOU STUPID BASTARD

does this help?

hurla
May 3rd, 2005, 22:06
yes I found your comments most helpful. Thank you for your insight into the human condition, I can only admire the simplicity of your structured, well thought out response. If only everybody could be as happy to assist as you. But I suppose that's just wishful thinking, seeing as everyone besides you is probably a simpleton. We are not worthy.

Ini
May 3rd, 2005, 22:13
questions about placements belong in the application forum - we dont owe our lives to answer your pointless questions
h

hurla
May 3rd, 2005, 22:23
so what? If you're so anal about where a message should go, and it upsets you so much when people don't do it properly, then simply ignore them. It's easier and less abusive.

Ini
May 3rd, 2005, 22:26
Oh I'm so sorry, Look cockknocker this site was around before you applied for jet and will be about when you finish so calm down and work out that its not all about your sad little life so fit in where your belong or fuck off and die