PDA

View Full Version : New Tochigi JETS

Dave
May 13th, 2005, 10:23
Okay, small pieces of news are starting to trickle through the Tochigi JET grapvine.
Apparently there will be 28 new JETS in the ken. This year, there will be no Kiwis, so if you`re from NZ, you won`t be coming here. The bulk of people arriving are Americans...but then that`s pretty much the case everywhere I suspect.

So yeah, just a few tiny hints ....useful only if you`re from NZ but I thought I would throw it in anyway. :)

Romain
June 3rd, 2005, 07:23
It seems i'm on too. So you can add : French guy + 1 !

If you're going to Tochigi-ken, please see the movie "The Taste of Tea".
Tochigi's country is sooooo great !!!!!
INAKA Power !

See you in Tochigi-ken !

Romain

Dave
June 3rd, 2005, 09:33
ohh the new French guy!
You`re placed in Utsunomiya, aren`t you?
Nice to meet you Romain :)

Romain
June 3rd, 2005, 20:54
Thank you Dave for your warm welcome !
Nice to meet you too. Hope we will drink couple of Asahi together in a nice izakaya soon...
Where are you from ?

I don't know about the place... I'm still waiting for informations from the JET organization...

Romain

Dave
June 4th, 2005, 13:33
Ah, I`ll ask a few people tonight and see if anyone knows where you`ll be posted! I`d have thought you`d be replacing the other french guy though.....
Are you an ALT or CIR by the way?

Je viens de Angleterre, et j`habite a Ninomiya-machi! (That`s in the south-East of Tochigi,on the border with Ibaraki)

And yup, I`ll be seeing you at the welcome party in Utsunomiya:)
I`ll be in touch if I find anything out for you...

Hannah
June 4th, 2005, 13:59
Dave, will you be getting a bigger rocket when you are a second year?

Romain
June 5th, 2005, 20:43
Thank you Dave ! I will work as a CIR. I know the french guy in Tochigi-ken, named Eric.
Well...see you in august !

Romain

Oh ! You speak french ! Very good ! Teach me english (particularly english slang) and i'll teach you some omoshiroi french !