PDA

View Full Version : Ini has left the building. Permanently.

Beer Baron
April 12th, 2015, 01:26
As I know some people who frequent the Applying forum do not always check the lounge, I am posting a link to a thread that may be of interest.

Ini has been removed from the site. Permanently.

ITIL JET Programme / Japan Forum (http://www.ithinkimlost.com/threads/20332-Ini-has-left-the-building-Permanently)

Beer Baron
April 12th, 2015, 01:44
Just to add - I will be taking a more active approach in this forum. Inappropriate posts will be immediately removed and an infraction will be issued.

Please be careful.

Lorenzo
April 12th, 2015, 06:27
Mothy too? I think that's unfair. I can understand Ini (though I don't agree that he should've been banned), but banning mothy is extreme. While Ini was a troll through and through, mothy often contributed positively to the site (in applying too, not just the lounge). Sure, he was sarcastic and occasionally mean, but those aren't reasons to ban someone? Regardless, he was one of the best posters on this site. One less reason to visit.

Beer Baron
April 12th, 2015, 06:29
He broke the applying rules. The infraction was issued.

If you don't want to visit any more , you're welcome to leave.

Edited to add: As you're no doubt aware, discussing moderation decisions in the public forum is not allowed. If you have a problem with a moderation decision, use the contact link at the bottom of the site.

greyjoy
April 13th, 2015, 12:54
More like, Rex Banner.

johnny
April 13th, 2015, 13:28
More like, Rex Banner.

lol. Awesome.

I for one welcome our returned overlord. BB, I want you to know that, as veteran poster, I can help by rounding up new posters to toil in your underground sugar mines.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/520/hailants.jpg

Wait, am still allowed to be silly in applying? I a man-child and should have this explained to me.

AltDimension
April 13th, 2015, 21:43
Edited out by user

Shincantsen
April 14th, 2015, 02:23
All hail the new Official Forum.

haitch40
August 19th, 2015, 23:53
So much for permanently then. :lol:

Not that I mind.

Beer Baron
August 20th, 2015, 00:06
At work at present so can't do a long detailed post but basically with the new ITIL being planned, the forum is going to get a reset. This includes all previous bans and moderators.
Ini asked for a head start and got it.

sourdoughsushi
August 20th, 2015, 08:35
Oooo, this sounds fun.
Can my awful name get a reset?

Beer Baron
August 20th, 2015, 15:14
I'll be honest and say it's unlikely we can allow everyone to change their existing usernames via some sort of settings page.
However we will probably relax the rule on multiple accounts at the beginning to allow people to create a new username if they want.