PDA

View Full Version : Hokkaido - Anyone else?

fancypants
May 20th, 2005, 11:27
I just found out I'm in Hokkaido, Sapporo-shi!!!! We can't wait until we leave (my husband and I). I know it's cold, but it sounds and looks amazing!!!! :lol:

Allichan
May 20th, 2005, 12:00
oh man! i'm so jealous of you!! it was my first choice - i studied abroad there last year and absolutely loved it! it's an awesome place with THE best food in japan! well as long as you like fish, ramen, beef, milk, chocolate, oh goodness, and much much more! i was placed in aomori-ken (the prefrecture right below it), but i know i'll be coming to visit my host family and friends, and maybe check in with the other jets up there as well. have fun up there, you're very lucky!!!

fancypants
May 20th, 2005, 12:35
Thanks for the well wishes. You are welcome at our place anytime. We love visitors. My husband and I have no idea what to expect. So, it's great to hear something positive.

Sam
May 20th, 2005, 15:05

Sam
May 20th, 2005, 15:16
You know what?!

After writing that I went and checked email (for the 20th time today) and bam! There's an email telling me I'm off to Nakagawa in Hokkaido. I have no info on this place yet, so off I go on the trail of discovery.... I'll google it.

royhuggins
May 28th, 2007, 10:45
Hey, my wife and I are also placed in Sapporo-shi! Along with our good friend, too. We're coming from Portland, OR.

royhuggins
May 28th, 2007, 10:46
Holy crap this thread is two years old!

Sorry...