PDA

View Full Version : Nagaoka ate my phone

rrriches
November 30th, 2015, 08:31
Hey all, not sure if this is the right place to post this or not but was wondering if anyone was living near Nagaoka. I got invited to go with the social studies teachers at my school to go museum hopping followed by a nomikai and seem to have left my phone there. Find my iphone has shown me where it is but Nagaoka is about 5 hours away so I don't know how quickly I'll be able to make it out there.

If anyone is in the area and could help out, I'd be extremely grateful.

FightingNemo
December 1st, 2015, 08:31
Hey all, not sure if this is the right place to post this or not but was wondering if anyone was living near Nagaoka. I got invited to go with the social studies teachers at my school to go museum hopping followed by a nomikai and seem to have left my phone there. Find my iphone has shown me where it is but Nagaoka is about 5 hours away so I don't know how quickly I'll be able to make it out there.

If anyone is in the area and could help out, I'd be extremely grateful.

I am in Nagaoka every Thursday, but also could get the Nagaoka ALT to check it out.
Do you know exactly where it is in Nagaoka?

mrcharisma
December 1st, 2015, 09:14

weepinbell
December 1st, 2015, 15:29
Did you try calling the museum or the izakaya to see if you locate the exact place? Depending on how nice they are, they might ship it to you or get the police to? I lost my school badge in Fukuoka and it ended up in my mailbox in Osaka a week later... in any case, at least you'd know exactly where to send someone out to get it.