PDA

View Full Version : 2016 JET US INTERVIEW LIST IS UP!!!!!

simplesam
January 9th, 2016, 09:30
So I (much like all the aspiring JETs on the forum, I presume) was impatiently staring at my email, refreshing every 5 minutes hoping the interview email would come in any second, when I got a brilliant idea: why don't I check the JET application page? I remembered reading somewhere that we would be getting notifications to our JET inbox first before our email this year. So lo and behold, I log in....and it's there...

Ladies and gents, the US Interview List is in!!!!

Well, it wasn't a list, but it was a notification letting me know that I was offered the interview and that the consulate would be emailing me to set up the date later. :D :D :D :D :D

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo, what about everyone else!?

Login in to your application portal at JET Login Page (http://www.jetapplication.com) and check to see if you received a notification in your inbox!!!!

Congrats and good luck to everyone!

BabyKing
January 9th, 2016, 10:22
I made it to the second stage too! Now time for the hard part!

RavenParadox
January 9th, 2016, 19:21
I didn't make it but I hope whoever does kicks butt at their interview and gets into JET.

mcguiresa
January 9th, 2016, 21:02
I got an interview, too!!! Good luck, everybody!!

simplesam
January 10th, 2016, 00:51
Congrats all!

Should we make a topic and list everyone who made it and where they will be interviewing at?

mcguiresa
January 10th, 2016, 06:19
That sounds like a good idea :-)

berikyuu
January 16th, 2016, 04:14
Did anyone get their email with the exact date and time of their interview? Just got mine this morning. :)

simplesam
January 16th, 2016, 07:23
Got mine on Tuesday. It was the EXACT date and time I wanted. Here's to hoping this is my year. 😊

fryfry
January 17th, 2016, 10:11
Did anyone get their email with the exact date and time of their interview? Just got mine this morning. :)

ya. Jan. 28th at 9:30 in the morning. Got no problem with it, really. Just gonna practice getting up at 7 (instead of just setting my alarm for it). Also, quitting nail-biting cold turkey. My nails are ugly as fuck, so it was a New Year's resolution anyway.

simplesam
January 17th, 2016, 12:36
ya. Jan. 28th at 9:30 in the morning. Got no problem with it, really. Just gonna practice getting up at 7 (instead of just setting my alarm for it). Also, quitting nail-biting cold turkey. My nails are ugly as fuck, so it was a New Year's resolution anyway.

My sister had a problem with sucking her thumb even into her teens as a nervous habit that eventually became a nail biting habit. She found sticking her fingers in hot sauce or vinegar helped her quit. Apparently even when you wash your hands, the flavor will linger a bit and makes it unpleasant. Just a thought if you are looking for something.

Rekrab
January 17th, 2016, 12:48
That would never work for me, I love hot sauce and vinegar. I'd need some bitter melon juice or something.

fryfry
January 17th, 2016, 12:59
My sister had a problem with sucking her thumb even into her teens as a nervous habit that eventually became a nail biting habit. She found sticking her fingers in hot sauce or vinegar helped her quit. Apparently even when you wash your hands, the flavor will linger a bit and makes it unpleasant. Just a thought if you are looking for something.

ehh, I think I'm doin fine. It's something that's been on my agenda for a while now so it hasn't been hard to catch myself and stop if I start doing it. thanks though. and good luck on your interview! man, that's quick.

simplesam
January 17th, 2016, 13:29
and good luck on your interview! man, that's quick.

Oh, I may have not been clear, lol. I received my interview information last Tuesday, not that I will be interview this coming Tuesday. Ironically enough, my interview date IS a Tuesday (the 2nd of February to be exact).

...I feel like this explanation makes things slightly more complicated, like one of those brain teasers. "How many more Tuesdays does Sam have to prepare before he gets slaughtered by the interview panel." ROFL >_<

redsixwing
January 25th, 2016, 14:00
I'm up for the 28th, too. How exciting! (Read: terrifying!)

Add me to the "suddenly doing nail maintenance" list, too. At least I haven't recently gouged my nails doing anything, so there's something there to maintain.

simplesam
January 25th, 2016, 14:57

Welcome and good luck! :D

fryfry
January 25th, 2016, 15:09

Add me to the "suddenly doing nail maintenance" list, too. At least I haven't recently gouged my nails doing anything, so there's something there to maintain.
Good luck, I'll be thinkin of ya when I go in!