PDA

View Full Version : Canceling Phone Contract

LilMitsuko
May 17th, 2016, 08:31
Hey guys!

I have a cell phone with AU, and I was wondering if you know of a way to have the phone contract canceled on a day of your choice? I've read that I need to go to the store in order to end my contract with them, but I was hoping I could set a day for them to actually end it. Back home in the states, I was able to tell them when I wanted my phone services to be turned off, and so I paid up until that point. Anyone know if that's doable here? Thankya!

Isola
May 17th, 2016, 08:42
Pretty sure it's not possible, everyone I know who's left didn't have a phone their last day.

Frap
May 17th, 2016, 08:48
Pretty sure it's not possible, everyone I know who's left didn't have a phone their last day.

what's the point in living?

LilMitsuko
May 17th, 2016, 12:23

Ah darn. :/ Though, I did read you can cancel your phone at any time by just visiting an AU shop (not necessarily the one in your prefecture). If that's true, I could just pop into an AU shop in Tokyo and have them cancel it. lol Though, that's a bit worrisome as well.