PDA

View Full Version : Altia Process

Latitude1
June 16th, 2016, 09:45
Anyone applied to Altia? I recently had an interview with them in Los Angeles on June 4th. I was thinking about shooting them an email about the status of the interview.

Just curious on how long it takes for them to get back to people, especially overseas applicants.

Dallas306
July 7th, 2016, 03:32
Hey Latitude,

Thought that I would post here.

I traveled to interview with the recruitment manager in Seattle on June 12th and have yet to hear anything. He made the possibility of being hired sound quite high and assured me that he would connect me with a Japanese colleague to assess my Japanese ability.

I still have not heard anything back from him, which is making me a bit worried.

However, I contacted him a few weeks ago to notify him that one of my references had left the country on an impromptu late honeymoon and would be unreachable until later this week, so I'm hoping that might be the reason for the large gap in communication.

Any luck on your end?

Latitude1
July 7th, 2016, 06:21
Heya Dallas,

I sent them an email two weeks after. Then I had my second interview two weeks ago. They're contacting my references right now and told me that they are waiting to hear back from schools for contracts.

Dallas306
July 7th, 2016, 08:09
Hmm. Thats a little bit disheartening to hear.
Perhaps I should send an email to see what's going on.
Thanks for the response.

lovelierlex
October 4th, 2016, 18:13
I'm very interested in this company. Does anyone know if they're a good company? Also, does anyone know exactly how much Japanese is required? I could really struggle with that part; been here for 1 year but I can barely hold a VERY basic conversation....