PDA

View Full Version : Are there students you teach that you just dislike or are not fond of?

Sakuralily
April 6th, 2017, 23:56
I know it sounds bad but are there students you teach that you don't like at all? Asking out of curiosity.

mothy
April 7th, 2017, 07:36
Fuck yeah.

webstaa
April 7th, 2017, 08:11
I know it sounds bad but are there students you teach that you don't like at all? Asking out of curiosity.

That's a silly question. I dislike all of my students pretty equally. Somewhere between regular revulsion and loathing, maybe with a pinch of pity thrown in.

acpc2203
April 7th, 2017, 08:20
That's a silly question. I dislike all of my students pretty equally. Somewhere between regular revulsion and loathing, maybe with a pinch of pity thrown in.
Yup, same here. You would have to be one of those mindless genki fucks to actually like your students.

mrcharisma
April 7th, 2017, 09:14
I used to to a speds school and it was the ones in wheelchairs I couldn't stand. Always taking up room in the corridors and usually not the smartest.

Jiggit
April 7th, 2017, 09:15
I believe they're called "boys" in the vernacular.

OatsCurrySummer
April 7th, 2017, 09:19
My sixth graders last year were straight up evil, but I generally like the rest of my students. The kindergarteners and new sixth graders are great.

acpc2203
April 7th, 2017, 09:53
The kindergarteners and new sixth graders are great.
I hate kindgarteners just because I always get some kind of cold/flu whenever I go there.

OatsCurrySummer
April 7th, 2017, 11:00
Just finished an obscenely long opening ceremony for ten of the most evil fucking children I've ever met.
My JTE is their homeroom teacher. His problem now.

TachikawaTruffle
April 7th, 2017, 11:34
I hate kindgarteners just because I always get some kind of cold/flu whenever I go there.

Don't know why cpac is so negative, I've only gotten sick going to my pre-k's 6/8 times.

acpc2203
April 7th, 2017, 11:43
I wish I could be so lucky.

Ananasboat
April 7th, 2017, 14:40
Let's see, there's the kid in 6th grade who will participate in anything his keeper tells him to, but will screech over the entire classroom if I say anything to him.

There's the entire class that calls me a different teacher's name and thinks it's hilarious. I pretty much dislike all of them.

There's the kid who groped me on my front porch. Hate that kid.

There's a girl who gets frustrated with class and shouts at me to stop wearing colored contacts and to stop dyeing my hair (????). She's okay, but when she starts talking about how my eyes are obviously supposed to be blue, and my ginger hair don't real, I just have to roll my eyes.

There's a boy who used to crop dust me. Now he just shouts "damare" when I do morning greeting. But he got good at English, so that's going well for him.

There's another class that will talk shit to the helper teacher constantly during class.

There's virtually no discipline in my classrooms, so even when the head teacher shares getting berated by the students, nothing is done.

I really dislike yankii fucks. Especially middle school yankii fucks.

Zolrak 22
April 7th, 2017, 15:04
There's a girl who gets frustrated with class and shouts at me to stop wearing colored contacts and to stop dyeing my hair (????).

------------------------------

She's okay, but when she starts talking about how my eyes are obviously supposed to be blue, and my ginger hair not real, I just have to roll my eyes.

Gotta tell you, my mental image of you changed drastically until you said the second part.

(Then it went back to normal.)

acpc2203
April 7th, 2017, 15:11
Gotta tell you, my mental image of you changed drastically until you said the second part.

hmmmm is this creepy enough?

Ananasboat
April 7th, 2017, 15:12

I've always been ginger here as well though?

Jiggit
April 7th, 2017, 15:14
Zolrak's excel spreadsheet has some errors!

Zolrak 22
April 7th, 2017, 15:20
I've always been ginger here as well though?
Not that, I know you are a ginger.

The idea of wearing contacts and dying your hair in random colors...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/7c/50/e2/7c50e21431dce1e74012ae8c45d6a897.jpg

Until you clarified what the girl meant, that's what I thought it was.

Ananasboat
April 7th, 2017, 15:48

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/7c/50/e2/7c50e21431dce1e74012ae8c45d6a897.jpg

Well yeah. The point was that because I have red hair and brown eyes she believed they weren't my true features and that I wore colored contacts and dyed/curled my hair. Because everyone knows gaijin are blue eyed and blonde.

acpc2203
April 7th, 2017, 15:50
They always think I dye my hair and wear color contacts and I have blonde hair and blue eyes.

mrcharisma
April 7th, 2017, 16:35

Had you reached the tickly bit by the time the truth clicked?

Jiggit
April 7th, 2017, 16:35
A lot of them think my jewfro is a perm.

Gizmotech
April 7th, 2017, 17:18
Of course there are students you hate to teach.

I had a sped school that was just terrible. Like, if it weren't for modern medicine they wouldn't have made it past 2 type of sped.

Then there was the year of "FUCK LIFE" in SHS where they had a horrible start and it was just a fight for three fucking years. Like, didn't study and were all super rebels in first year, then blamed everyone but themselves in year two/three when they were now totally fucked.

Ini
April 7th, 2017, 22:30
the law of averages dictates that in each school year you will have a handful of favorites, a load of average kids and a couple of utter cunts you can't stand to be around.

Sakuralily
April 8th, 2017, 14:44
I currently have a female student who has an attitude whenever it's English time. Doesn't listen, doesn't do most of the work, and has an attitude. She can get quite rude too. You know how when you look at someone and can tell if they're the "bad" type. Yeah, that's what happened with her. I don't like her. She's a brat. However, her younger brother is the opposite. He's one of the more lively ones in his class and likes to participate, so I find that interesting.

There was a third grade class (elementary) that I just dreaded teaching, mainly because the kids weren't paying attention, talking over me, and the teacher didn't do sit. There were two times I just wanted to walk out of the classroom. Should've done that. Felt bad for the students who actually paid attention.

word
April 9th, 2017, 23:58
the law of averages dictates that in each school year you will have a handful of favorites, a load of average kids and a couple of utter cunts you can't stand to be around.

word

hypatia
April 10th, 2017, 23:24

Yes, this. And every year there's at least one class of JHS 3年生 that I can't wait to fucking graduate.

ambrosse
April 19th, 2017, 14:03
Yes, this. And every year there's at least one class of JHS 3年生 that I can't wait to fucking graduate.

My recently graduated JHS 3rd years were fucking terrible (43 kids) and I hated them all.

In their 2nd year, they were awesome, fun, good at English, and very kind to me.
That was until the best JTE ever got transferred out and their new JTE turned out to be an emotionless, droning drill troll and they turned on absolutely everyone including myself and other teachers.
The kids who were friendly with me suddenly hated me because I was guilty by association.
As soon as they left, everyone in the school heaved a sigh of relief and this year is the first time since coming here that I haven't been verbally abused daily in my JHS (the 3rd year class before them was also pretty awful).
Not one teacher cried for them at graduation.

mrcharisma
April 19th, 2017, 23:50
The kids who were friendly with me suddenly hated me because I was guilty by association.

Maybe the kids just started to find you irritating after a year with you?

Jiggit
April 20th, 2017, 10:35
Maybe the kids just started to find you irritating after a year with you?
A whole year? Alt of the decade right here.

acpc2203
April 21st, 2017, 09:51
How would changing one teacher in one subject completely change the students? I blame the ALT.

Jiggit
April 21st, 2017, 10:31
How would changing one teacher in one subject completely change the students? I blame the ALT.
But how would an alt change anything at all?

acpc2203
April 21st, 2017, 10:38
The ALT is a convenient scapegoat.

Jiggit
April 21st, 2017, 11:35
The ALT is a convenient scapegoat.
Tanaka-sensei, is that you?

Frap
April 25th, 2017, 17:56
To be honest if I adopted a child and it turned out to be a girl I'd be genuinely disappointed.

acpc2203
April 25th, 2017, 18:06
Farp speaking the truth

Jiggit
April 25th, 2017, 18:31
How the fuck would that work? They don't just dump the orphans on your doorstep no questions asked.

Frap
April 25th, 2017, 20:05
How the fuck would that work? They don't just dump the orphans on your doorstep no questions asked.

You can adopt babies in the womb before knowing the sex

Some fags are so desperate they'll accept anything

I'm not having no girl

Jiggit
April 25th, 2017, 22:05
What would you do if you had a son and you couldn't successfully indoctrinate him into the ways of faggotry?

Frap
April 26th, 2017, 00:31
What would you do if you had a son and you couldn't successfully indoctrinate him into the ways of faggotry?

Genuinely wouldn't want a gay son

OatsCurrySummer
April 26th, 2017, 07:17
To be honest if I adopted a child and it turned out to be a girl I'd be genuinely disappointed.

Same here, but boys. My dad was hardly around, I mostly grew up with my mom and sister. My only boy cousins lived in Italy and the states.
I have nothing against boys, I'm just terrified I'd fuck that kid up since I know next to nothing about boys. Not that I'm exactly a role model for girls either.
Maybe I just shouldn't breed.

mothy
April 26th, 2017, 08:04
It's harder to fuck kids up than it looks.

Jiggit
April 26th, 2017, 08:05
Tell me about it!

OatsCurrySummer
April 26th, 2017, 08:09
It's harder to fuck kids up than it looks.
Your kid isn't old enough for the damage to be noticable

Ini
April 26th, 2017, 08:13

as long as you stick to feet whipping the damage shouldn't be noticeable regardless of age. If there are no bruises the gov cant take them away from you.

OatsCurrySummer
April 26th, 2017, 08:14
as long as you stick to feet whipping the damage shouldn't be noticeable regardless of age. If there are no bruises the gov cant take them away from you.

Ini with the great advice as always.

acpc2203
April 26th, 2017, 08:18
I'll be sure to use that advice when I adopt a bunch of african kids with some guy I fake gay married so we can get that sweet government money.

mothy
April 26th, 2017, 08:46

Sure he is. You've never seen a psychologically broken two year old before?

Oh yeah. I keep forgetting you grew up a rich white girl. Not getting a free ride through college doesn't count as being damaged by your parents. That's just normal life.

Frap
April 26th, 2017, 15:57
I'll be sure to use that advice when I adopt a bunch of african kids with some guy I fake gay married so we can get that sweet government money.

"fake"

acpc2203
April 26th, 2017, 15:59
"gay"

Saihken
May 3rd, 2017, 18:26

There are few. Don't feel bad about this at all. It's, as you can tell from the other posts, totally normally to have students you don't like. The 13-16 age range in any culture is the same (they tend to think they know everything). I wouldn't worry too much about this. As long as they aren't disrupting the class or being a pain outside the classroom I wouldn't give it much thought.