PDA

View Full Version : Nagano-ken

NatalieMD
June 4th, 2005, 01:42
Woohoo! Well, the day finally has arrived; I found out I will be in Nagano-ken! I'm still waiting for the city/town/village details, but I know my husband is in Chikuma-shi, Nagano-ken.
In my research so far, I've learned that Chikuma is famed for its apricots and it's 'poetic' River and that Nagano-ken has 9 out of 12 of Japan's tallest mountains.
Does anyone care to share anything else about this city/prefecture?

Arigatoo!

Ini
June 4th, 2005, 07:19
dwindling population because they eat their first born.

NatalieMD
June 6th, 2005, 21:43
I don't appreciate your attempt to be witty Ini...
I've noticed that you go on everyone's threads and change the subjects and make absurdly inane comments.
Grow up.

Ini
June 8th, 2005, 16:22
Thank you for showing me the error of my ways, that’s just the talking too I needed. I shall endeavour to grow up and post more constructive points of advice.

Any chance of posting a picture of your tits?

professor_chimpenstein
June 8th, 2005, 19:15
ha ha ha - you got scolded!

by the way where are we on those pics?

NatalieMD
June 8th, 2005, 21:58
Don't even bother asking...

NatalieMD
June 9th, 2005, 21:41
I am a married woman and you have the audacity to say that to me?
Disgusting.

Doomer
June 10th, 2005, 06:16
I am a married woman and you have the audacity to say that to me?
Disgusting.

Some people take the internet so seriously.... :roll:

zz_alex_zz
June 10th, 2005, 09:13
Well I think I’m going to be totally outrageous and congratulate NatalieMD on gaining a placement that sounds very picturesque indeed! I know nothing of the area you’re talking about, but it sounds really nice anyway.

Golly gosh, aren’t I a rebellious little chappy?

Ini
June 10th, 2005, 14:08
Fag

morikyd
July 14th, 2005, 02:20
Congrats on getting placed in Nagano! Its a beautiful place to live, very cold in the winter, but it also has some great onsen. If you play soccer, bring your cleats/boots, ect. We hold a huge ken wide tournament.
Also, in Togakushi, you can try out skeleton luging, which is a fantastic experience that I highly recommend.