PDA

View Full Version : Yamanashi

richardp
May 25th, 2004, 08:10
Anyone else from Yamanashi?

abunai
May 28th, 2004, 11:07
I'm also headed to Yamanashi, destination is a little village called Akiyama.

Bob
May 29th, 2004, 02:16
I'm in a town called Tatomi, which I think is somewhat close to Kofu. My first preference was Shizuoka, so this is close enough. My professor tells me Yamanashi is known for its vineyards. Does anyone else have any English resources on the area?

ling
June 1st, 2004, 12:22
:)

i am heading to kofu city yamanashi!!

quite surprising as i was expecting somewhere....rural..

i'll be teaching in a high school :)

keep in touch all

katrina
July 10th, 2004, 03:53
sweeeeet. i'm in nirasaki, i guess a 10 min train ride from kofu city.

please tell me you guys like one or more of the following activities: karaoke, salsa, making fun of things/people, mexican food.

see you soooooooooon,
katrina

richardp
July 16th, 2004, 04:35
sweeeeet. i'm in nirasaki, i guess a 10 min train ride from kofu city.

please tell me you guys like one or more of the following activities: karaoke, salsa, making fun of things/people, mexican food.

see you soooooooooon,
katrina

All of the above, preferably in the same night :D It's nice to see there are a few more of us Yamanashi-jin than when I looked at the thread last time.

AWinter
May 21st, 2005, 09:56
Alrighty I'm in Yamanashi in a village called Doushi. Anyone have the big info?

adirasta
May 22nd, 2005, 01:20
Hey awinter - I am heading to Yamanashi too but in Ichikawadaimon-cho....soon to get a hold my pred. You might have better luck asking on BigDaikon....there are a few peeps on the board helping out the Yamanashi crew. Welcome! This site might help you as well.... http://www.yetijapan.com/

AWinter
May 24th, 2005, 06:16
Thanks for the info. My pred actually e-mailed me this morning, so hopefully I’ll be getting some good insite.

ladyrebeccaw
May 29th, 2005, 23:59
Hey folks I'm coming to the Nash as well! I'll be in Fuefuki-shi. Still waiting to hear from my pred to find out more info. Nice to meet you all :D

funkymunky
June 27th, 2005, 20:59
Hi all,

coming to Yamanashi also, and I've just found out that my teaching placement is at the Nirasaki Technical High School, so I guess that I'll be staying somewhere around there. Hope to meet up with you guys when we get there.

Cheers