PDA

View Full Version : JETs meeting up in London

WuTAN
May 8th, 2004, 21:53
Hey guys,
I know that there is a meeting tomorrow in London, however I cannot make it as I have a VERY busy week at uni... deadlines and exams (<sarcasm> woohoo! <end sarcasm>) Is it possible to arrange a few more get togethers in the coming weeks? I would really like to meet you guys and get to know you all. I know that there are other students like myself and no single day/date can be convenient for everyone. Having several meet up occasions ensures that we are giving everyone a chance to meet up at least once. Please post all your the dates that you are avialable to meet here. Suggestions for bars and pubs are also encouraged! I hope those those that are meeting tomorrow have a great time! :D

Thanh.

Dulcinea
May 9th, 2004, 05:40
i'd like to go to a meet-up in england, but i can't make it either. oh well.

richuk
May 11th, 2004, 02:07
Hey

Not sure if anybody met up in London - I would be free after work any night this week apart from Tuesday. I'm away this weekend, but a meet soon would be cool.

I guess maybe when we know where we're going, we'll be more keen to meet thise who'll be close by......

WuTAN
May 13th, 2004, 03:20
i don't think i can do a meet this week, my uni schedule only allows me a couple hours sleep a night at most! i probably won't be able to meet until my exams are done (May 28th). I'll be up for a meet anytime after that (i'm relatively close to central london, so it won't take me long to get to any bar :) )