PDA

View Full Version : Should TomB reapply this year?

TomB
August 24th, 2005, 07:44
Should I reapply for JET this year or just pack it in?

ENAY
August 24th, 2005, 08:07
How far did you get last time?

TomB
August 24th, 2005, 08:11
Made it to the interview. :wink:

ENAY
August 24th, 2005, 08:12
SNAP! ME too.

Hannah
August 24th, 2005, 12:34
What would you be doing if you didn't re-apply? Uni, job? Weigh it up. If it's something you really want to do, then do it. If there is other stuff that would make you just as happy, do that.

Who knows, maybe I'll go home soon. You can have my place!!!

angry_professor
August 24th, 2005, 14:44
I think your talents are sorely needed at the neighborhood comics/D&D hobby store.

Doomer
August 24th, 2005, 22:34
I think your talents are sorely needed at the neighborhood comics/D&D hobby store.

Which is why i need you over here!!! :^_^: go for it TomB!!!

TomB
August 25th, 2005, 02:17
What would you be doing if you didn't re-apply? Uni, job? Weigh it up. If it's something you really want to do, then do it. If there is other stuff that would make you just as happy, do that.

Who knows, maybe I'll go home soon. You can have my place!!!

Now Hannah one of the reasons I would want to come is to meet all of you. :D
Currently I'm working in a job that I don't really care about but my company is getting purchased by another company. So the job may be a mute point. I really would like to do the JET program but if I couldn't get into JET I'm considering working as an IT admin for a Cruise Ship line. That way I get to travel.

:smt006

Fyrey
August 25th, 2005, 11:47
Why don't you just buy a plane ticket and pick up those lost feathers or whatever.

TomB
August 30th, 2005, 06:31
Why don't you just buy a plane ticket and pick up those lost feathers or whatever.

Some are easy to find others take a while. It might take two or maybe three years to find them all. :?

Ini
September 3rd, 2005, 03:05
god yes please apply again, the pleasure in watching you fail again will finally cure my impotence

ENAY
September 3rd, 2005, 08:15
Heheh. Funny that one Ini.

I've also noticed there is now 1 vote, for 'A very hot place would freeze if you got in'. That's one got to have been you :)

Doomer
September 3rd, 2005, 11:06
Heheh. Funny that one Ini.

I've also noticed there is now 1 vote, for 'A very hot place would freeze if you got in'. That's one got to have been you :)

Im sure it was

TomB
September 8th, 2005, 06:33
god yes please apply again, the pleasure in watching you fail again will finally cure my impotence

I just knew that you had a S&M fetish.

Ini
September 8th, 2005, 06:53
the same way failing at everything you have ever atempted is yours. I'd tell you to kill yourself but you would proberbly screw that up as well

TomB
September 8th, 2005, 06:59
I have never failed at anything. I have tried many things and had different outcomes that expected but never failed. I leave failing to small minded individuals who like to express their petty idiocy for all to see.

Ini
September 8th, 2005, 07:39
my idiocy is spectacular, as are my genitals

Doomer
September 14th, 2005, 15:22
So are you going to reapply or not? 8O :?:

TomB
September 15th, 2005, 09:25
Still haven't decided. I would like the opportunity but don't know if they'll look past my age. I'm slightly older than most on this site.

:)

Ini
September 15th, 2005, 10:15
I wouldnt worry about the age, the only thing that seems to be standing in your way is the fact you're a freak and look like a creepy munchkin with down syndrome (they are trying to get elementary kids excited about learning english, not traumatise them)

rotkopf
October 1st, 2005, 10:31
Still haven't decided. I would like the opportunity but don't know if they'll look past my age. I'm slightly older than most on this site.

:)

Go ahead and do it. What do you have to lose? I'll be here to share your misery in the process, at least.

Doomer
October 1st, 2005, 12:33
Cmon TomB GO FOR IT!!! :)

Ini
October 1st, 2005, 13:43
go tom go, you can use the fat JET wage packet to finally get that plastic surgery done

merc
October 2nd, 2005, 04:17
Make sure to write a new essay. I can't belive that got an interview.

rotkopf
October 5th, 2005, 11:45
Make sure to write a new essay. I can't belive that got an interview.

I hate to say it, but neither can I. Paragraph breaks work wonders...