PDA

View Full Version : Ooo pretty cars, Ooo skinny buck tooth slags, Oh No! Gaijin!

Ini
October 13th, 2005, 11:18
Anybody going to the motor show? I want to know whens a good day to go to avoid scruffy pedo geeks and fat girls. Is there a japanese only day I can go to?

butterfly
November 5th, 2005, 13:42
Geez, I shoulda read this earlier to let you know 8O . THe last day is tomorrow. did you go? I went last weekend and it was awesome. THere were a ton of cool cars and motorcycles, enough to keep one occupied for the whole day. I only saw about 10 foreigners compared to the million Japanese that were there although I don't know why that's such a problem for you :?: . It was packed. I went last year, too. THis time around was exciting although the caramel popcorn was gone before I could get my hands on any... :evil:

Ini
November 8th, 2005, 15:56
you went last year? to the commerical vehicles show? see any good trucks or are you more a tractor person?

And you only saw 10 foreigners? did you not go to any of the foreign car makers stands then because they were full of european and american staff members?

Stop talking shit you silly bitch, if you are going to lie at least make it interesting.

butterfly
November 10th, 2005, 13:46
I'm not lying :smt006 . I'm talking about other "visitors" to the motor show like me. But even if you do count the sales people, only Volkswagen and Mini had foreigners as staff really. They had some pretty cool concept cars this time around. So did you end up going?

Ini
November 10th, 2005, 14:26
audi was crawling with krouts, but their concept car looked like a nice little motor.

Skyline GTR was best car there but daihatsu wins the award for most absurd dancing on stage.

why was BMW the only stand that had security guards? were they worried someone was going to hotwire them and drive off?